[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Yeah, I just beat that game" >hasn't done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1499323494313.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1499323494313.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>"Yeah, I just beat that game"
>hasn't done at enough playthroughs to see all endings, story branches, experience every class, etc
>hasn't completed the game on the highest possible difficulty
>hasn't 100% the game at least once
>hasn't speedrun the game in a decent time
>still claims that he's "beaten" the game
>>
autism
>>
>>384184769
no one has time for all of that you sperg.
get a job.
>>
File: 1499634998438.jpg (19KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1499634998438.jpg
19KB, 500x265px
>>384184769
Seek help.
>>
epic
>>
>>384185092
You are the kind of person who killed video games. Vidya used to made only for those who were willing to put effort and dedication into every game they played. Then you faggots showed up and turned games in interactive movies.

Fuck off
>>
File: funnymeme17.jpg (58KB, 625x483px)
funnymeme17.jpg
58KB, 625x483px
>>384185378
>>
>>384185378
shut up virgin hes right no has time for all of that
>>
>>384185378
try the complete opposite you fucking autist.
games nowadays are revolved around achievements and completion percentages.
>>
>>384184769
I'd argue that if you haven't seen the real ending you haven't beaten the game. Like in Persona 4, if you get the "ending" for throwing Namatame into the TV, you haven't really beaten the game. But you're a retarded autist OP. There's a reason 100% completion and completion are considered two separate things in video games
>>
Eh, I consider beating a game and 100%ing a game to be two different things, and honestly not ever game needs to be fully beaten or played on the highest difficulty to get the experience. Especially when the game adds collectibles or miscellaneous junk to extend gameplay (AKA: Assassins Creed games and collectibles).

If there is a game I truly like and care about, I will go back to it and try to do as much as I can in it that I feel is worth it, and I still count it as beaten. As far as alternate endings, it depends on what they are and how important they are (Like the Zero Escape series, that is one where seeing the different endings and playing it multiple times is part of it). For example: I beat Persona 5 and BoTW earlier in the year, and I am planning on going back to both and doing more in both titles at some point because I enjoyed them enough to do that. I beat Nier Automata and did the majority of the stuff in that game and all the major endings, but I have no intention on going back and doing every single sidequest.
>>
>>384186262
Tl;dr nigga
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.