[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck was his problem? Why would he order to fucking exterminate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: w3.jpg (73KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
w3.jpg
73KB, 900x720px
The fuck was his problem? Why would he order to fucking exterminate the whole city?
>>
File: WC3ScrnShot_070317_185757_01.jpg (480KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WC3ScrnShot_070317_185757_01.jpg
480KB, 1920x1080px
>>384183882
Arthas did nothing wrong
>>
>>384183882
Because bad writing, I like the twist of him turning to the scourge but they could of written it better to make more sense, I hate it when something could be resolved if the characters decided to sit down and talk for a minute or so like in those bad romance films.
>>
>>384183882
They had no actual way of telling who was infected until after they turn into undead. The city had already taken the infected grain so as far as he was concerned, basically everyone was infected and had to be put down or they'd be facing a fuckload of undead.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.