[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I've read that if you target specific parts of indigens,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Xenoblade_Chronicles_X_-_Boxart.jpg (139KB, 322x400px) Image search: [Google]
Xenoblade_Chronicles_X_-_Boxart.jpg
139KB, 322x400px
So, I've read that if you target specific parts of indigens, it has different outcomes (stagger, topple, more/better items will drop, weakens mob, etc etc). In-game, if I'm approaching a mob and targetting, how will I know what lock-on part yields a result - and what that result will be? How do I tell this in-game, in-battle, without going to like a monster FAQ and studying every single monster and their individual parts?

Also, XBCX general.
>>
>>384180296
Dunno. I went the whole game without even using any of those parts. I dont think i even sold any. Just used em if i needed em for a quest.
>>
felt ripped off from this game. why did they name it xenoblade chronicles when its clearly something completely different? i stopped playing after two hours.
>>
>>384180296
It's not really all that unique for parts. Generally breaking a part will always get you more loot, might prevent them from using attacks that use the body part, and almost guaranteed to trigger a soul voice.

Just always target a body part and break as many as you can, don't need to think too much about it. Unless you go for the class with Core Crusher, in which case you'll never damage body-parts but do insane damage.
>>
>>384180996
>waaaah waaaaaah
>>
>>384180998
Hmm, alright. I feel I've been doing just fine with targeting just anything and wailing away, just wasn't sure if:

>1. The fights (for every enemy) could be -WAY- easier if I target/break a part or specific parts or specific parts in specific orders

>2. Targeting specific parts warrants more experience / gold / -WAY- better items

If there's nothing truly marginally better by targeting points then I'll let it be.
>>
>>384181362
im fine with the game existing, but the shouldve named it xenosomething else. no fucking way im buying xenoblade chronicles 2 (which may turn out to not be a faithful successor at all) just for a xenoblade chronicles: a sequel to the one on the wii to get announced a couple of years later
>>
>>384181739
>WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>384181418
It'll always be more items, might weaken enemy, and an extra soul voice trigger.

The main thing is that soul voice. If you haven't noticed, anything that you have that has a secondary effect that you use to trigger a soul voice will guaranteed activate when it's triggering a soul voice. That's how you get guaranteed staggers, or how you can get some crazy status effects applied to any enemy that's not 100% immune to them.
>>
Why don't you just try breaking parts and remember what each one yields as loot?

Why does everything have to be consulted online these days?
>>
File: giphy.gif (30KB, 388x352px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
30KB, 388x352px
>>384181863
WAAAHHHHHHH
>>
>>384180996
You'd have found out that it's thousands of years after Xenoblade Chronicles and you were walking on the corpses of Bionis and Mechonis if you kept playing
>>
>>384182065
i couldnt bear more of that shitty soundtrack and the atmosphere of the game was completely different
>>
>>384181939
It's just convenience/confirmation, since we have the ability to connect with others worldwide. Go back to the 80s if you don't like people asking questions online, faggot.
>>
>>384182329
Yeah it's a different game that's why it's X and not 2 dumbass
>>
>>384181939
>Why don't you just try breaking parts and remember what each one yields as loot?
Are you fucking serious dude? Do you realize how many enemies are in the game?
>>
>>384182705
why couldnt it be a cool X like mega man x though?
>>
>>384181939
You must have some very, very shitty time management skills. That, or a lazy NEET with too much time on their hands.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.