[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just reinstalled this after 2 or 3 years. What happened to any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: v[1].png (37KB, 504x513px) Image search: [Google]
v[1].png
37KB, 504x513px
Just reinstalled this after 2 or 3 years.

What happened to any difficulty? Bosses are literally dead in <10 seconds. I don't have to dodge or anything. Is it just a "get everyone to 90" thing or what?
>>
Devcat fell for the nothing before end game matters meme
>>
They ramped up damage output when they started introducing new characters. Went from a tough hack-n-slash to a nukefest. Stay away.
>>
>>384169691
>>384169763
Man that's really too bad. I remember having a great time learning some of the boss movesets and such. Which moves to block on fiona and which to get out of the way of, which moves can be crosscut and where to crosscut to be safe on Vella, etc.

Now (I'm playing a staff evie) I literally just dump my 3 saved spells and the boss dies.

Man, this sucks. The raid-based end game was never really for me since I mostly solo/duo and lack the patience to grind for the best end game equipment but now they've killed the part that I enjoyed.
>>
>>384170393
The bosses in the normal level 90 missions weren't ruined I think, and they straight up give you gear to fight them once you get to level 90 but I don't know if they're worth fighting if you want to earn gold.
>>
>>384169691
I hate this meme so much. All this content thrown away for no good reason. Just give lazy people and alt fags an instant boost if they hate the game so much.
>>
>>384169763

No wonder it felt so shitty when I jumped back in it last year. I remember that level 30 raid against the snowbear being balls to the walls hard. Level 40s dead everywhere, one Lann still spinning to win, and my shitty staff Evie reviving who I could.
>>
>>384172341
I don't particularly mind the removal of all the "go do that mission 2 more times" or "go do it until you get the random boss drop", but every boss is the same now. I'm at level... 62 or something now and I've had to get out of the way of ZERO bosses. Not the bear, not the paladin/dk teleport clawfag, none of the bosses are distinct because they all die in literal seconds.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.