[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Play DS1 >unoptimized garbage where you have to install

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2840730-untitled-1.png (1MB, 872x960px) Image search: [Google]
2840730-untitled-1.png
1MB, 872x960px
>Play DS1
>unoptimized garbage where you have to install mods just to unlock more than 30 fps and enable mouse, could possibly pass as the worst port in PC history

>Play DS2
>clunky ass combat, unresponsive controls and hitreg seems fucked up

So, is DS3 as bad as these or did the devs actually fix the combat and optimize it for PC?
>>
>>384157741
Looks like somebody is a picky little shit who gets all bent out of shape when he encounters the slightest thing he doesn't like
>>
You should not be playing Dark Souls with a mouse and keyboard; it's one of the few games that's the case for. Your movement angles need to be more precise than one of eight directions sometimes, especially when you're locked onto an enemy
>>
>>384157975
>DS1 is unoptimized and you need mods to fix it
>DS2's combat is clunkier than gothic 1
>"lel stop nitpicking"
>>
Dunno what's the big issue with DaS, DSfix is extremely easy to install and manage.

DaS3 isn't exactly well-optimised and a lot of people don't like the combat and gameplay of it, but judging from your post you might enjoy it more than the other games.
>>
>>384157741
Yeah, they made a good port for once.
>>
>>384157741
das3 is a fine pc release, souls games purists might hate it (for valid reasons), the only big issues are things like roll spamming being simply too good compared to any other option, constant EPIC REFERENCE BRO to the first game, and bosses all having two phases.
>>
>>384159883
Finally someone who doesn't approve of the phases with every boss, that seems like a rare opinion unfortunately.
>>
>>384160137
I don't dislike it, but after killing Gael I sat down and thought "ok, let's recap how many bosses have phases"

And that's just too much.
>>
>>384157741
aight homie but why da fukchu usin mouse
>>
>>384159883
>souls games purists might hate it (for valid reasons)
like what?
>>
>>384160415
Isn't that basically every boss apart from Wyvern? Another gripe is the amount of resurrecting bosses. Somebody created a nice table of those comparing each game, but I don't have it unfortunately.
>>
>>384160626
The world is laid out in a very restrictive and uncompelling fashion.
Attention to detail is lacking.
Going from Poise to Hyperarmor was a bad idea.
>>
>>384157741
git fucking gud

shitty fps and unresponsive controls are a feature. 60fps crutch PCFATS needs to die praise le sun!
>>
>>384157741
If you don't like 2 you won't like 3. Dark souls is more of a meme at this point and isn't really anything special, don't play it if you don't like it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.