[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop myself from resubbing to MMO? I'm about to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1480431903246.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480431903246.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
How do I stop myself from resubbing to MMO?

I'm about to do it. I'm about to open that launcher.
>>
do it fgt
>>
Do you actually have fun when you play it? Or is it just a way to kill time, a daily grind?
>>
You'll login for a few minutes before realising why you left in the first place and then exit the game and regret wasting your $$$.

I literally did the same thing just a few days ago anon.
>>
File: 1475279832483.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1475279832483.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>>384158414
y-you're right
>>
Do you have friends or are able to make friends
If no, don't bother.
>>
>>384158754
Why don't you just do it, and learn a permanent lesson so you never get the urge to do it again.
>>
File: 1499698958007.jpg (22KB, 480x486px) Image search: [Google]
1499698958007.jpg
22KB, 480x486px
>wasting time on MMO when you could play so many other vidya
>>
>>384161257
And do you think that's his first time feeling regret and falling for his itch? lol
>>
File: 1448141909941.png (211KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1448141909941.png
211KB, 600x580px
>>384158414
I do the same thing about three times a year with League of Legends, and no matter how many times I remember why I left, I fall right back into the same loop of "want to play, update, play game, remember why I left, close game, don't touch for 6 months".
>>
>>384161641
True. Personally they're the comfiest games on earth for me till i got level cap. But there are only SHIT mmos anymore
>>
>>384157686
What mmo? Also why dont you play a ftp instead and have new experiences?

Age of conan is ftp there is no excuse not to play it. First mmo ever to have fatality kills.
>>
>>384161782
Unfortunately with MMO's getting mainstream they have all been dumbed down and their depth has been stripped. The saddest part is that MMO's are going to be dead for like another 10 years or so since this is typical trend that games from one genre are good then the idea is beaten to death and at the end the industry jumps onto another idea (now it's MOBAs) so the cycle has to make a full circle.
>>
>>384163389
I'm worried they might never come back from this honestly, but at least in ten years I might have a comfortable enough job to where I can take the time to enjoy an MMO again. I just feel like the current state of the internet is detrimental to MMOs - no one wants to fully immerse themselves in the game worlds anymore. Alphas and betas get datamined to hell and back to the point where even if you expressly avoid them, you'll still end up spoiled on some shit just due to word of mouth, and within three months the entire game's been put up on a wikia or some shit. People just don't want to take their time and explore anymore.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.