[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing a game in a fun way (using your magic powers and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: dishonored_z3scrh.jpg (460KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dishonored_z3scrh.jpg
460KB, 1920x1200px
>playing a game in a fun way (using your magic powers and spells and various gadgets) gives you the worst ending
I know it's a stealth game first and an action game second, but still you don't give player access to all the cool shit and basically tell him to fuck off and not use it if he wants to get a better ending
>>
who cares about the ending, the story is trash

if anything, high chaos rewards you by giving you a more intense final level
>>
File: 85c.jpg (21KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
85c.jpg
21KB, 680x383px
So many "your choice action or stealth" games do that crap. They give you a dozen fun ways to do things violently and like two or three ways of doing things stealthy and then try to make you feel bad for killing people in a video game.
>>
Killing is bad. You should be ashamed.
>>
what makes it the worst ending? your enemies are all dead and Emily is a badass. not to mention natural selection i.e the plague is taking care of the poor people. It's a fucking heaven.
>>
>>384157102
>Bad ending

It's the high chaos ending, dingus. The one where everyone gets what they deserve.
>>
legit every game like this shows fucking mlg ways to kill people and you end up doing none of those ways
>>
>>384157237
this.
the story is not that bad but the endings don't affect you that much. they clearly cared more about the gameplay and the atmosphere than the lore.
>>
High chaos ending is not a bad ending.
>>
>>384157102
>worst ending

That only happens if you fail to kill the guy before he suicides with Emily. If you shoot him before that happens you'll get a better ending.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.