[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planning to play this with a friend, and trying to think of how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Wiki-background.jpg (292KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.jpg
292KB, 1920x1080px
Planning to play this with a friend, and trying to think of how we should build our characters. Two people with a character each gives double-room to huge useless fuckup characters, and I want to avoid that if we can.

Any advice? Pairings of classes to go with each other? etc. Divinity: Original Sin/2 thread!
>>
Lone wolf is good but doesn't really make up for losing out on two characters if that's how you're going to play it. Melee, especially two-handed, is the best source of damage in the game, so I would recommend at least one melee character. With only two characters, I would recommend also having summons like giant spiders or skeletons simply to draw attacks away from your guys. A mage with skill in air, earth, and water magic can spam petrifying touch, freezing touch, and shocking touch to deliver a lot of crowd control quickly. Having a point or two in crafting lets you spam grenades or special arrows which also gives you a lot of powerful crowd control options. The ranger's charm skill is extremely powerful, especially in conjunction with the couple spells that lower status resistance (I think witchcraft and warrior both have one).
>>
>>384152790
warrior is boring as fuck

ranger is useless if you have no special arrows

all mages are OP and fun
>>
>>384154035
also get animal talker perk thing, it opens so much content
>>
Witch + Ice Mage dual class is the best support in the game. Crazy good heals and CCs with okay damage as well. Make one of your characters that if you want to have an easy time on the harder difficulties .
>>
you can make 2 jack of all trades and still end up fine if you're not going ironman mode
>>
>play with friend
>fucking great at first
>he gradually gets more and more annoyed with me for not googling ideal stats and strats
>I gradually get more and more annoyed with him for looking up walkthroughs and creating a literal fucking to do list he made us follow every time we ever played
>we eventually lose interest and stop playing
I need more casual friends to play coop games with
>>
>>384155128
fucking this

my friend looks up guides for everything and has to min max every little fucking thing its so annoying
>>
Make two mages, and make sure you guys cover as much as you can magically. Don't make a warrior type, I am sure you get one for your party later on. Three mages plus one warrior is best comp.
>>
>>384152790
You will want one character with pet pal to talk to all the animals (some give you quests).

Most traits at level 1 are useless. There are only a few good ones (leech, bully for non-mages, far-out man for mages)

Lone wolf looks good on paper but it doesn't make up for losing an extra character on the higher difficulty settings.

You'll want at least one primary mage for heals/crowd control/environmental shenannigans.

Rangers are quite simply broken once you get out of early game. Two handed warrior also do significant damage. Mages are good all game. Pure rogues are shit.

There's probably more but it's been a long time since I played.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.