[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Played the Splatoon 2 demo yesterday and holy fuck how did they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: CBm2KLwWYAAMA3i.jpg (47KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CBm2KLwWYAAMA3i.jpg
47KB, 600x338px
Played the Splatoon 2 demo yesterday and holy fuck how did they let the roller get into the game? It's fucking op, when is it going to get nerfed?
>>
learn to use a charger
>>
Are gyro controls still in the game? Can you use gyro controls with a pro controller?
>>
>>384149078
Ye
>>
>>384148443
Faggots like you still exist? Holy shit this thing isn't OP, get good.
>>
>>384148443
rollers are very much noob smashers, anyone who can use a gun properly will easily outdo a roller.

it was a common complaint in the first game before people got good and had access to more guns.
>>
What? Just shoot them. You have a range advantage.
>>
>burst bombs are fucking ass
>why would anyone use anything other than a roller or jr?
>man chargers are so useless, no one is ever going to use them
I miss the first testifre, they were simpler times
>>
Roller is the Little Mac of Splatoon.

It's accessible and deadly for casuals but easily countered when you actually learn how to play.
>>
>>384148443
Did you not play Splatoon 1? If not you should know
>Rollers are not as strong as you think, unless Dynamo comes back unchanged, and even that requires a fair amount of skill. Rollers are supports who can cut clear paths for team mates, but when caught by an enemy they have difficulty forming any kind of escape route fast enough.
>Gyro controls are actually good.
>>
File: 1500171184331.png (223KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
1500171184331.png
223KB, 500x458px
>>384148443
>He can't counter rollers
>>
>>384148443
Rollers are easy to learn. The problem is that unless you can get the jump on someone, they can just shoot you from a distance.
>>
>>384151862
>but when caught by an enemy they have difficulty forming any kind of escape route fast enough
Vertical flick makes me so happy for this exact reason.

That being said, chargers fuck rollers up ez-mode.
>>
>>384151862
Dynamo was nerfed in the first one already anyway, so there should be no problem.
>>
Long range weapons kills the roller.
>>
File: 1487098923195.jpg (35KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
1487098923195.jpg
35KB, 703x703px
I have no problems fighting against rollers but damn it got a bit tiresome fighting against teams full of rollers match after match during the demo.

Hopefully it'll be better when the game releases when there's variety in weapons.
>>
>a new generation of roller complainers

You dang whipper snappers have it easy. in my day we had to deal with krack-on rollers and like it
>>
>>384148443
You can kite the shit out of them. Use squid mode more.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.