[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, is this worth a play through ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Now that the dust has settled, is this worth a play through ?

What's it like compared to Absolution and Blood Money?
>>
>>384147506
> is this worth a play through ?
absolutely yes
>What's it like compared to Absolution and Blood Money?
blows Absolution totally out the water, way more detailed/varied than Blood Money

Always online is annoying for me because my connection is temperamental, and you can probably fly through all the missions in a couple hours if you're determined, but the real joy comes from squeezing all the goodness out of each map.

If you're a fan of the series you're doing yourself a massive disservice to give this a miss
>>
>>384147901
Thanks m8
>>
Handholding casual garbage
>>
Contracts > BM >>> Absolution > TM

TM is a disease ridden online invested piece of shit with fucked up 'balancing' (seriously IO, balancing in hitman you dumb fucks)
Don't waste your money, pirate.
>>
>>384147506
The only critiques are
>always online
>episodic
>no sniper case
>>
>>384147506
It is 100% worth playing for Paris, Sapienza, and Hokkaido which are gorgeous and detailed.

The biggest flaw is that the main assassinations aren't really timed, they just kind of loop around over and over again doing the same things until you trigger something.

>>384148190
This guy is an autist and probably has over 100+ hours played if he's bitching about balancing
>>
Better than absolution worse than BM.

Definitely worth a buy if you can get it for under 20 bucks
>>
>>384148107
Turn off opportunities, instinct and minimap and that handholding aspect vanishes.
>>
>>384148342
Why does everyone want a sniper case so badly? Also it's 2017, everyone is always online anyway.
>>
It's a lot like blood money, not as good I'd say but still a legitimate attempt at bringing back hitman.
Absolushit was a disaster, it's incomparable, it's not even the same genre.
>>
>>384148402
And here you have it, buy the game if you're a casual tranny who only cares about visuals.
>>
>>384148342
>No mention of the terrible voice acting
>Bump into guard in Hokkaido
>"WOTCH WER THA FUK YA GOIN"
>>
>>384148587
>Also it's 2017, everyone is always online anyway.
Not him but wrong answer fucker.
The correct response was:
"Also it's 2017, if you don't want it to be online just pirate it."
>>
>>384148768
The voicework itself isn't particularly bad, they just KINDOF did the MGS3 thing where 47 hears everyones accents in English, so it's a bit weird when you think about it too much
>>
>>384149110
It's entirely immersion breaking when the entire fascination about the locations is that they're supposed to be wildly different.
But then you hear the same fucking guy in each location.
Jesus christ they really couldn't get at least a dev to do some voice work if they were that short on cash?
>>
>>384149239
You really do a good job making yourself seem like a moron.
>>
It's worse than both games OP, my faith in IO making a fun hitman game has gone out the window, I hope they have to sell the IP soon so someone else can save the franchise. It also sold less than Absolution and Blood Money, so that tells you something.
>>
>>384150267
Sorry meant for >>384148402
>>
>>384150686
Thank you, I will continue to get my in depth business analysis from Anonymous.
>>
>>384148762
>>384150267
You seem upset. TM is a good game and worth playing for any fan of the series.
>>
>>384152438
Wasn't good for me anon, I was a fan, I stopped playing at Hokkaido as I wouldn't spend another damn dime on the game.
>>
>>384149239
Just a gigantic waste of budget no matter how you spin it, especially considering how many unique lines there are just in English
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.