[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I just finished this piece of shit, and pic related is definitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault1.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
so I just finished this piece of shit, and pic related is definitely the most trouble I've had with this entire series (ironically though the only other boss I truly struggled with was kalameet (firelurker was tough but only because I was still shit back then) )

is there anything harder in bloodborne? it's the only title I haven't played yet but I intend to get a ps4 to play it
>>
>>384143128
>is there anything harder in bloodborne?
If you think Midir is hard, good luck with bloodborne hahaha
>>
>>384143357
is it really much more challenging or are you memeing me
>>
>>384143357
The hardest BB bosses are the first ones. Blood Starved Beast and Gascoigne are fucking brutal when you are low level.
>>
>>384143357
Dude just summon :^)
>>
>>384143472
both games are comparable in difficulty. both have the best bosses and levels in the series
>>
>>384143128
I foind Orphan of Kos (last boss of bb dlc) to be the hardest of them all.
Though I didn't have any provlem with Midr
>>
>>384143472
I found playing dark souls relaxing.
Bloodborne made me sweat and quit sometimes.

>>384143535
I see no point in PS+ since I only play single player.
>>
>when you realize the cave you're fighting in is the same cave as the Pygmy's cave, shown in Dark Souls 1 intro
>>
>>384143732
Dude what no way
>>
>>384143626
that's nice I guess. btw I might have cheated since I did the plunge attack on that archdragon peak dragon
>>384143686
>I see no point in PS+ since I only play single player.

kek DaS3 was the first time I went online. the PvP was ok albeit not something I'd put lots of hours into
>>
>>384143512
>Bsb
nigga thats the easiest boss in the series.
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCjrpghCYc
>>
>>384143512
>Blood Starved Beast
I had a cunt of a time with him too. Logarius, too, although he's not early.
>>
>>384143859
Seems like half of 4chan thought BSB was easy as fuck and the other half thought he was hard as fuck. I was one of the latter. I thought Amelia was really easy though.
>>
>>384143512
Vicar Amelia gave me the most trouble early on.
>>
>>384144017
lots of soulsborne bosses are like this
>>
Bloodborne will be super easy if you've ever played a souls game before
I honestly cannot comprehend how anyone could have trouble with Gascoigne or Vicar Amelia, even the orphan is barely challenging
>>
>>384144353
Sure thing tough guy.
>>
>>384144443
Just strafe around them dude
I died more to the living failures than any other dlc boss
>>
>>384143512
Gascoigne is the hardest boss in the game yeah
>>
File: 1335283392716.png (234KB, 286x496px) Image search: [Google]
1335283392716.png
234KB, 286x496px
>>384144540
>I died more to the living failures than any other dlc boss
You are weird
>>
>>384143128
I too beat it a couple of months ago after I gave up on it when the dlc released
it was such a fucking blast to finally figure it out that you are meant to fight it from the front and damn if it didn't pay off, the fight looked and sounded absolutely epic (forgive me)
>>
>>384144631
not him but I died more to doran and those double minstrel phantoms than any DeS boss
>>
>>384144443
He's right though. BB is widely regarded as the easiest for a reason. 3/4 of the bosses difficulty is simply solved by "move to the left". And the general game is easier too. Dont get me wrong, its still the best game in its genre, but it certainly is the easiest
>>
>>384143128
Defiled Chalice Amygdala has the same head hitting mechanic.
>>
>>384144752
well Doran is cheap as fuck and DeS bosses are all quite easy
>>
>>384143472
I haven't played the Dark Souls 3 DLC but the DLC for Dark Souls reminds me the most of Bloodborne in terms of bosses. They're unpredictable (until you've fought them 100 times) with moves you don't see often thrown in to mess up your rhythm. The DLC for Bloodborne gets very difficult at some points and it's awesome visually/in terms of design, the OST is incredible, and the lore/tone/setting are quite different than the Souls series so I would suggest playing it both for difficulty and for that. Also the lack of shields, the speed of your character and enemies, ranged parrying (with firearms), and the Rally system (regaining your health by attacking your enemy) really make it a much different game with regards to what playstyle it encourages. If you're into PVP, it's pretty bad in Bloodborne, for what that's worth.

TL;DR: it has some bosses, especially in the DLC, that are in contention for hardest bosses in the souls series/bloodborne
>>
>>384144353
bb definitely has the easiest bossfights, most healing items, most forgiving parry system, most forgiving stagger system and almost no multiple target boss fights. It's fun and challenging though if you decide not to parry and only use 5 vials per fight. I think the idea of BB being the most challenging comes from shield using DS players who couldn't get used to the mechanics.
>>
>>384144959
>Also the lack of shields

to be fair aside from DeS I haven't really used a shield at all

>If you're into PVP

haha I tried it in DaS3 and it's not really a deal breaker. maybe I should have gotten into it earlier idk but it's not really my cup of tea as it stands
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.