[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is the deal with Blizzard's reporting system?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 203x249px
What the fuck is the deal with Blizzard's reporting system?

I've literally done nothing but troll as Mei in competitive for months now. Hundreds, if not thousands of people said they have reported me. Nothing has ever happened to me.

Why even have a reporting system if it literally does nothing? I've been trying for months to get banned but nothing ever happens.
>>
>>384139524
What exactly were you doing?
>>
>>384139704

Literally typing "I'm going to throw the game" and icewalling my team in spawn.
>>
>>384139524
Does it have an ingame reporting system?
>>
>>384139876

Yeah. Hunderds if not thousands of people have used it to report me. Some even said they were going to call blizzard to complain about me personally.

Nothing ever happened.
>>
>>384140081
Maybe their report system is actually better than you expected? It's possible that they actually checked out these reports and decide that some basic trolling is not enough to ban you out of your $40 purchase, especially since you said you're "trolling" with mei, which usually means you're just playing her normally.
>>
This is what I do too. I've even called people faggots, nazis, niggers, cunts, spammed gg ez (both the 'translated' version and ways that get around the filter), and have been emoting outside of capture points when its overtime.

No ban.
I guess I have to literally use the cheapest and obvious hacks, stream it, and then I'll get banned months later???
>>
>>384140265

Eh I think it's more likely Blizzard just sucks and is too lazy to ban people.
>>
At this point I bet reporting and all that shit is a placebo.

People are so goddamn sensitive and uptight about everything in Overwatch. Like even the small children you meet in Call of Duty aren't this bad.

People will accuse other people of deliberately wanting to lose the match, and then they themselves will start doing dumb shit.

If reporting and the "do not match me up with this person again" kind of functions actually worked, at some point people are just never going to be able to play with anybody else.
>>
>>384140815
>"do not match me up with this person again"
They used to work. So well in fact people started bitching on forums that their queue times were 10mins long.

Still, their reporting system has never worked and never will. Consoles don't even have a way to report in game.
>>
>>384140965

It always makes me laugh when console users complain they don't have a reporting system.

They don't realize it does absolutely nothing. Like literally nothing.
>>
>>384141074
For this game yeah. For others though it varies. Some reporting systems actually hold themselves accountable but afaik that's really only csgo/league.
>>
File: 1499226084432.png (72KB, 449x498px) Image search: [Google]
1499226084432.png
72KB, 449x498px
>>384139524
>players know that the reporting system is worthless and no one uses it
>Blizzard says that it does work, honest guys
>people itt say they've done things that should get them banned, but don't
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.