[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing Fallout 1 >meet this bitch called Nicole who's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Death.jpg (102KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
102KB, 640x480px
>playing Fallout 1
>meet this bitch called Nicole who's the leader of the Followers of the Apocalypse
>she warns me about this shady cult (Children of the Cathedral) that makes people disappear and shit
>tell her I'll look into it
>couple of hours later I am deep inside the cult's base
>see a nuke inside of the base for some reason (perhaps The Master wanted a plan B in case he fucks up)
>be scientific as fuck
>arm the nuclear weapon and it shows a timer
>oh fuck oh shit
>get the fuck out of said base
>leave area
>see a neat video of the nuke destroying the base
>can't wait to tell Nicole I laid waste to these motherfuckers
>no new dialogue options
>the nuke was only a couple of miles away so she must've heard or seen something
>literally nothing
>I just destroyed her enemy and the enemy of pretty much everyone in the wasteland and I don't even get a simple thank you

Man, I was loving this game a lot until now. That's some grade A bullshit right there.
Did the voice actor quit or something? Like what the fuck you guys.
>>
Nice blog faggot, go post it on Reddit.
>>
>>384140290
Not him, but what fucking blog?
Are you so enthralled by "le /v/ culture XD" that that's the only thing you can say when someone ACTUALLY discusses videogames here?
Neck yourself.
>>
>>384140290
Fuck off you 16 year old faggot. Go play Fallout 4 lol
>>
>>384140290
>>384140000
Don't mind these guys, OP. They think they're doing le 4chan xD thing. Testing their wings, all of that sort of thing.

I don't know. Sounds like half of the other shit in fallout.
>>
>>384138089
sounds like you're just not good enough

you need to play better

t. shitposter

just sounds like an oversight OP. keep playin
>>
>>384141594

I just finished the game lol.
That Lieutenant death animation tho
>>
File: t3_2vlz8y.gif (248KB, 208x181px) Image search: [Google]
t3_2vlz8y.gif
248KB, 208x181px
>>384141896
brutal
>>
>>384142153
On to Fallout 2 now, can't wait since I've heard it improves pretty much everything.

I'll be taking my leave now, cya bro.
>>
>>384141017
>>384141223
>>384141543
>blogposting is le ok XD when it's le veecore game
Hang yourselves
>>
>>384142769
So what validates a thread on /v/?

It's a game about VIDEO GAMES. I can discuss whatever the fuck I want so long as it's about VIDEO GAMES.

Neck yourself loser.
>>
>>384138089
>playing fallout 1
>melee char
>get SMG in the first town
>recruit Ian and give it to him

NICE, TIME TO SHRED

>venture out into the wasteland
>random encounter with bandits
>move in to smack one of them up
>...
>Ian unloads a full smg burst into my back, instantly turning my character into a pile of red paste and eyeballs
>last save was two weeks ago

10/10 goat

Last time I ever tried to play Fallout
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.