[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, you suckers I mean fans who gave money to that Bloodstained

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: rippeddafuckoff.jpg (1MB, 3847x720px) Image search: [Google]
rippeddafuckoff.jpg
1MB, 3847x720px
So, you suckers I mean fans who gave money to that Bloodstained kickstarter, you plan on getting refunds? Seeing as how Iga clearly ripped you guys the fuck off.
>>
holy fuck bloodstained looks awful compared to those other games, what the hell?
>>
>>384131572
Been a while since I've seen the "let's shit on a game not out" thread. Oh wait.
>>
>>384131836
nice samefag too OP
>>
>>384131848
>b-b-but how do you know its shit, it's not out yet!

Yeah, just like mighty no 9 wasn't shit right? An dall the other kickstarter scam games?
>>
File: 1497648000031.gif (1MB, 303x307px) Image search: [Google]
1497648000031.gif
1MB, 303x307px
>>384132158
>stuttering
That aside, the game supposedly plays like the DS Castlevania games which is a good sign. I concede that the art could have been nice but the game isn't near releaae and unless literally all you care about a graphics then well rip.
Of course there's no point talking to this about you because you reply to yourself in your threads like a homo.
>>
>>384131882
>>384131848
nice damage control, shill
>>
>>384132441
The game not having evolved gameplay past the ds castlevanias is a very very BAD sign
>>
so much for all that shit about how konami was holding him back
>>
>>384132531
>>384132449
This thread still only has two posters anon. The game doesn't need to evolve past the DS games, the fans want that kind of game.
I hope you like talking to me as much as I do to you.
>>
>>384132879
So the fans want the same rehashed gameplay with not any improvements, nice

you people really do gobble up shit
>>
>>384132969
Personally I want to play another one of those games, they were really fun but then when the 3DS came around WHOOP SORRY HAVE THIS JANK 3D SHIT AT 2 FPS. More of the same ain't a bad thing all the time anon.
>>
>>384133109
the game needs more evolved combat mechanics, as well as better designed enemies that do more than walk back and forth and do one or maybe two atatcks and die instantly
>>
>>384133331
Did you play the completed game or did you watch the trailer and think "this is literally everything the game will be in full"?
>>
>>384133549
>he thinks iga's lazy ass is gonna make ana ctual good combat system

get real man
>>
>>384133729
You need to get real anon. What are you doi g in real life right now? I'm waiting for my coffee to cooldown and you made a thread in which you started replying to yourself to garner attention.
The game has a fine combat system by the looks, hell just hitting shit is good enough. What we need to focus on are areas designed around this system.
>>
>>384133993
This poster made a coffee. That's respectable
>>
>>384133993
I already drunk my coffee, now what?
>>
>>384131572
What's the game on the right?
>>
>>384134152
Make a second one, more people decided to show up so you can feel free to restate all your opinions again.
>>
>>384134328
Is your coffee cool enough for drinking now?
>>
>>384134457
No, I drink it black with a large mug. I mostly use the cup to warm up really.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.