[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 had some unconventional team choices and comps,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 16

File: melee is a solved game.jpg (170KB, 963x721px) Image search: [Google]
melee is a solved game.jpg
170KB, 963x721px
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 had some unconventional team choices and comps, like Hagger, Rocket, and Arthur, and a team with Chun Li.
A Zangief made it to winners finals in Street Fighter V, and is one of the highest that any Zangief player got.
Tekken 7 has only two characters repeated, Bryan and JACK, and they're only on the finals twice.
Smash 4 has some new faces even though Zero is still there.
Literally no repeat characters/champs from Blazblue or Guilty Gear.
SonicFox didn't even get top three in a Netherealm game.

And who are the top four of melee? Champ, Champ, Back to Back Champ, and Champ. I'm a smash fag and even I think Melee should just FOAD, needs to get out, a game had to be donation incentive because of Melee.
>>
>>384124216
>Tekken 7 has only two characters repeated, Bryan and JACK, and they're only on the finals twice.
I guess you never actually watched the Tekken stream then, for one the best Tekken player in the world plays neither of those characters
>>
File: 1499568654554.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1499568654554.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>competitive video games
>>
>>384124216
>And who are the top four of melee? Champ, Champ, Back to Back Champ, and Champ. I'm a smash fag and even I think Melee should just FOAD, needs to get out, a game had to be donation incentive because of Melee.

I'm confused. What is it you find disagreeable about this? If anything this indicates that the game is less random and therefore the people who consistently train the hardest consistently win.
>>
>>384124216
>if I screencap my post then other anons will think I'm right
>>
>>384124469
It shows nobody takes Melee seriously enough to try to topple the champs. The other games aren't being random, they just have a community that actually wants to win instead of just Mango groupies
>>
>>384124352
Winners finals had two Bryan and Jack players. That's what I meant.
>>384124469
Armada has been a recent EVO champ, HungryBox was last years champ, the first two EVOs of Melee returning was given to Mango, and M2K won EVO 2009, EVO West and EVO East. I can also add on to the fact that M2K has won many majors and other tournaments. It's not "people who conisstently train the hardest consistently win." It's "these people have played the longest for a game that's over 15 years old and the game has gotten stale."
>game is less random
>Fountain of Dreams' platforms moving is RNG
>Peach's Turnip Pull is literal RNG hell
>Luigi
>>
>>384124636
>It shows nobody takes Melee seriously enough to try to topple the champs.

Where are you getting this idea? It seems like you're operating off the assumption that real world competitions work like fake scripted competitions like WWE. Sometimes the best in the world stay the best in the world, and they keep winning. Mango's not out there just showing up to tournaments and winning. While everyone else is trying to train to beat him, he's training to get better. Are you going to whine about Brazil's world cup record next?
>>
>>384124469
The last time the 'gods' lost a major was 2009. There are no surprises in top 8 melee. The game is competitively dead, but the saddest thing is that the community have this hero worship problem over these 6 players, and act like their community is still healthy despite the fact that all they're doing is feeding those people money every tournament.
>>
>people who don't play melee and don't participate in the melee scene think they're smart when they compare melee tournament results with guessfighter V's tournament results

this thread again?
>>
>>384124868
Well you keep not going to melee tournaments. I'll keep going to melee tournaments and enjoying the game I love, my dude.
>>
>>384124889
At least Capcom is supporting and sponsoring tournaments with their dead game.

t. melee player and smash bros. fan.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (196KB, 1905x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
196KB, 1905x1080px
>>384124797
The last 5 World Cups have been won by different countries.
>>
It's an old stagnant game with a fixed top competitors table. Why the hell are they actually asking to appear at EVO?
Move the fuckers over to Anime EVO the next time they want a spot
>>
>>384124216
why is everything on frontpage just copypastas? that "solved game" spiel is copypasta dude
>>
>>384124636
this logic is incredibly fucking retarded

>if michael phelps is the best swimmer that must mean nobody else is trying to be good at swimming
>>
>>384124797
This is completely untrue, Older players literally can't compete with younger dedicated players, you get slower, less focused, and are willing to put in less time, but feel like you are putting in more time. This has always been true, and probably always will be true.

In every other "Esport" the champion goes home and everyone studies their playstyle for months and knows every move they'll ever make, and unless they really mixed up their styles or really are just superior, they get trounced in the next tournament because even the worst players know their every move.

Try making a bracket next starcraft/dota/lol/csgo tournament. You'll be literally 100% wrong every single time. Meanwhile I can predictably pick out the top 6 of every smash tournament without even having to look it up.

The tier lists havn't mixed up AT ALL in over five years. Theres no new tech's to learn, theres no new skills to exploit, theres absolutely nothing you can do but grind hours till the reaction inputs and the percentage numbers for combos are just memorized for you. What really hurts the community more than anything though is how theres literally nobody good to play against. In any other game, theres an active online community, you're constantly matched with players at or in pro level and you can play against them and learn even if you get your ass kicked.

Good luck inviting Mango and Hbox to a casual so you can learn to play.
>>
File: 1465821347264.jpg (135KB, 677x677px) Image search: [Google]
1465821347264.jpg
135KB, 677x677px
>>384125937
>Older players literally can't compete with younger dedicated players
http://kotaku.com/a-16-year-old-smash-bros-player-is-beating-the-biggest-1791842091

please fuck off and kill yourself, literally one google search proved you wrong. do the world a favor.
>>
>>384125930
>literal mutant abomination comes in with his deviant DNA strands, orangutan arms and 10 foot wingspan and little toddler legs.
>Takes the swimming community by storm with his obvious hilarious deformities that give him huge advantage.
>Three years later hes already too old to compete and can't even break his old averages, and next year we'll see entirely new people we've never seen before.

Meanwhile in smash
Why even bother inviting anyone else? Just invite mew2king, mango, ppmd, armada, and Hbox, and let them solve who gets the rng or who makes a mistake this year. Because that's all that's left of the smash community.
>>
>>384126110
>Smash 4

We're talking about melee, back to the faggot mines with you.
>>
>>384125937
>Older players literally can't compete with younger dedicated players

I can't decide if this myth is spread by older or younger players as an excuse for why they lost
>>
>>384126402
Honestly the reason doesn't matter, you may be right, maybe every year just more dedicated players show up, are willing to put in more time, and more effort, and just are more hungry to win, and old players are just complaining and saying they can't compete because muh ager.

In every other sport or competitive game with an active community, the champions get toppled as fast as they are put up, it's supposed to be rare and unusual for someone to win 5-10 times in a fucking row the biggest tournament. In Melee, it's just expected.
>>
>>384126402
It's logical that a younger person can learn new things more easily and also tend to have faster reaction times. But older folks have more discipline and experience to draw on and might make more informed decisions and handle stress better.

Essentially it's bullshit pseudoscience and means nothing.
>>
>>384126169
and zero was the best smash4 player, but he's been beaten by others since then and now nobody cares about him anymore, this being the dude who won like 40+ tournaments in a fucking row at one point.

do you not understand why the smash community calls them "the six gods of melee"? because they have proven themselves consistently for over a decade to have the skill and knowledge to win. i have never seen such a retarded argument that comes off like you are actively fucking salty that the skill gap in melee is TOO HIGH and that's NOT FAIR.

it's not the fault of the best players that others can't surpass them. you don't see marvel3 players boohooing that they can't all be ChrisG good right off the fucking bat without years and years of training and practice

>>384126307
don't be a fucking faggot who needs to deflect shit that ruins your argument. if you aren't good enough to topple melee players then go play smash4, shitheel.
>>
File: (You).png (689KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
689KB, 1000x767px
>>384126684
>Smash 4
>the six gods

Your bait is weak and sad.
>>
>>384126851
I don't understand why you're misquoting me to make me look bad and then using your misquote to say MY post is bait. How about you stick your head in a blender and smash "liquefy" you cockmongler
>>
>>384126962
You need to put bait on your hooks anon.
>>
File: skill gap.png (49KB, 980x774px) Image search: [Google]
skill gap.png
49KB, 980x774px
>>384126402
It is literally a redditor excuse, blame the people better than you and the game and pretty much everything except your own hands for not being able to push buttons fast enough
>>
sooner or later Plup or Axe is gonna take something like Big House or EVO and people who don't follow Melee are gonna think some nobody came out and toppled the gods, like how they reacted to KBR thinking he was just some new guy playing low tiers shaking up the meta.
>>
>>384126684
So are you saying Smash 4 is better because there's actually volatility to its competitive scene and an evolving meta that hasn't been solved for years?
>>
File: 1394131122483.jpg (4KB, 126x122px) Image search: [Google]
1394131122483.jpg
4KB, 126x122px
Fighting game faggots are by far the cringiest group of "people" in this hobby we call video games.
Give me ten Coldsteel the Hedghegs before you give me one person throwing a hissy fit about Smash Bros Melee.
>>
>>384125079
melee and smash4 both get to be on mainstage how the fuck can you accuse nintendo of not supporting your ass?

melee finals last night at like 2 fucking am had 116,000 viewers, that was over 5 times, almost six times, the peak viewercount of anything prior

>>384127182
Melee is 15 years old, Smash4 isn't, this is not hard to figure out dude. One has a developed meta and one has only been around for like 3 years
>>
>>384127065
>age doesn't matter in competitive environment
That's probably why fatality is still relevant and firebathero still win every broodwar tournament imaginable
>>
>>384127287
smash isnt a fighting game though
>>
>>384127297
>One has a developed meta

That's kind of an understatement. StarCraft is a game with a developed meta. Melee's meta is chiseled in stone and carried down from the slopes of Mount Sinai
>>
>>384127491
>smash has been at evo for YEARS now
>people STILL, **STILL** cannot fucking move past this retarded, meaningless definition argument
>people STILL bringing up shit sakurai said like his opinion on what the game is matters, when the dude added fucking tripping to intentionally drive competitive people away from the game
>>
>>384127491
you're right it's actually good and complex
>>
>>384127636
Being at Evo doesn't make it a fighting game.
>>
>>384127636
I just finished watching puyopuyotetris in evo17. I guess puyopuyotetris is a fighting game now.
>>
File: 1495052275897.jpg (78KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1495052275897.jpg
78KB, 403x392px
>>384127636
he made the video game though

only literal redditors like you try to twist his words like it's gonna revive your dying scene. if not for the smash baby bucks you probably would be gone by now for real fgs
>>
>>384127601
Not really.

http://compete.kotaku.com/melee-players-discover-new-invincibility-techniques-for-1796376501

>Super Smash Bros. Melee may be sixteen years old, but frame data analysts are still tearing the game apart to find new techniques to use in competition.

>Two new techniques were uncovered for Peach this week, and while slightly impractical, they’re potent if you can pull them off.

>Rococo, a Melee player and tournament organizer, posted some frame data to Twitter about some invincible ledge options for Peach—moves that allow her to take action off the ledge without interruption from an opponent’s move.

but yeah the game is 'chiseled in stone' and nothing new EVER happens, right?
>>
I like good gameplay and Melee has it despite of it's (overblown) staleness, if other games were as fun to watch I would watch them just as much, but either the competition is way lower or the gameplay is shit.
>>
>>384127762
PuyoPuyoTetris is more of a fighting game than Smash will ever be and the community is way better than the autists that flock to Smash.
>>
>>384127794
>revive your dying scene
>melee finals had over 100,000 viewers in the middle of the night, more than quadrupling from viewercount of everything before

>>384127947
why are you so fuckin bitter about this video game? what difference does it make to your life if people play a video game at a video game tournament?

>puyo tetris is more of a fighting game than smash
you realize this level of asspain makes you come off like a pathological sociopath right? tribalism
>>
>>384128119
Competitive Catherine is more of a fighting game than Smash too and the FGC prefers Catherine.
>>
>>384128119
>nintendo children and normies watching a tournament that is literally televised

who would have thought
>>
>>384128279
>Catherine full of Smashfags
>but they prefer it for some reason
That's weird.
>>
>>384128119
>100k viewers
Yeah, it got that on its own and totally wasn't because it was the last evo stream up and everyone migrated over there
>>
File: 1500186327455.jpg (22KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1500186327455.jpg
22KB, 267x323px
>>384127897
>but either the competition is way lower or the gameplay is shit.
Which is OBVIOUSLY preferable, we don't like games with skill gaps here on /v/. We need more Street Fighter Fives and less Super Smash Bros, no fun allowed, no creativity allowed, nothing too complex allowed (because if there are only a handful of people in the world capable of playing at such a high level, that means the GAME IS FUCKING SHIT AND SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE ENTIRE WORLD BECAUSE I FUCKING SAID SO.

/v/ makes the rules and defines what is acceptable
>>
>>384127880
Oh boy TAS tech and highly impractical setup for one frame of invincibility, this'll shake up the scene for sure
>>
I care less about Melee still being at EVO and more the fact Melee fans AND players tend to be absurdly obnoxious about their choice in fighting game
>>
>>384127297
>melee finals last night at like 2 fucking am had 116,000 viewers, that was over 5 times, almost six times, the peak viewercount of anything prior

can you source this for me? i find it really hard to believe that melee did 5-6 times viewer count when last year it only did about 20k over sfv including other streams, 40k on evo main.
>>
>>384128386
>Melee
>creativity

Smashfags really do live in their own world
>>
>>384124636
Anon confirmed for thinking anime and movie scripts are real and not being able to apply any logic
>>
>>384128346
because anti-smash posters use insane troll logic. there is no coherence to it. they will make any argument, use any excuse, deflect any evidence contrary to their worldview. they were never able to be convinced because they don't want to be convinced, they want to blame everything on one part of fgc because, i guess melee has nintendo in it and that's bad because nintendo is for kids? or something? who the fuck knows
>>
>>384128627
Your people shit in pools, hallways, and garbage cans.
>>
>>384127880
I'm sure if people poured too many years into SFII they'd find some barely usable new tech too.
>>
If it gets viewers it gets viewers, but on some level it's pretty stupid that so many people care about a 15 year old party game at a fighting game tournament
>>
>>384128386
Honestly I blame it on the FGC to begin with, all they do, ALL THEY FUCKING DO is complain about SFV and Capcom, yet they never move on to other games, it's fucking ridiculous, GG is right there, Tekken, Blazblue, KoF, Skullgirls, etc. amazing games with developers willing to listen to the community but these fucking retards are just willing to put up with garbage for no reason.

Guilty Gear right now has lower competition because all the would-be top players are playing shit. At least in Melee as stale as it is you know you are watching the highest of levels and players that absolutely love the game, there's a reason why the refuse to move on the shitty entries, unlike the FGC.
>>
>>384128583
legitimately what is your fucking problem dude

did a melee player kill your dog or what? this isn't about the game anymore, you faggots seem to have some personal blood vendetta against the series and the entire competitive smash scene and i don't get why. they are supporting your shitty dying tournament (melee wasn't the only headliner game whose evo numbers dropped over 40%, SFV did too)
>>
>>384124216
>Waaah our pot is small even though we're so popular
>Waaah the stream sucks
>Waaah the FGC treats us like trash
>Waaah EVO sucks why are we still coming here we don't need to we're popular enough to survive on our own
Every fucking year and every year they still come back why won't they leave?
>>
>>384128851
They don't care about the game, they care about few eceleb faggots that play it religiously.
>>
>>384128954
Calm down.
>>
>>384128932
>would-be top players are playing shit
The fuck are you on about? Pretty much all of the best nip scene was on evo.
>>
>>384128932
>people seriously want to see high-execution games like marvel3 and smash disappear from evo, just because they don't want to put in the time to become good enough to mix up their competitive brackets and then complain when it's the same handful of players every year who DO put in the time

like thank christ these idiots don't impose this kind of BS to real life sports where "the crowd" gets to decide what counts as a "sport" and what is a "party sport"
>>
>>384128954
I just don't see what's creative about a game where the same people play the same characters with the same tactics and get the same results. If anything it's the most predictable currently popular fighting game.
>>
>>384129305
Why the fuck would anyone want to play smash? It's boring garbage for autists.
>>
>>384129285
>implying Infiltration, Tokido, Sonicfox, Jwong, Daigo, Haitani, etc wouldn't be top players at literally any fighting game they put their time into

Stay deluded, the FGC actively prefers bad games over good ones, that is a fact.
>>
>>384129305
>smash
>marvel
>high execution

Hokuto no Ken want a word with you.
>>
>>384129406
it's almost like the meta has developed to this after 16 years. the only reason it's on mainstage is because people want to see the best players duking it out, that's all melee is, you think their scene would not welcome some prodigal newcomer? nobody else is willing to get hbox good or m2k good
>>
File: IMG_2487.png (969KB, 834x956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2487.png
969KB, 834x956px
>>384124216
>3 Phoenixes
>Chris G
>no JWong or Apologyman
I forgot why I didn't want Marvel 3 at EVI again, straight anti-hype.
Still had more enjoyment on that stream rather than Memelee though, so I can say that much.
>>
File: 1441340393204.png (303KB, 588x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441340393204.png
303KB, 588x720px
>>384124216
>FGCucks getting mad that a few people have gotten really good at a specific, old game

Autism at its finest.
>>
>>384129423
>>384129502
you're not even trying anymore
>>
>>384129651
Then don't call it creative.
>>
Top Mewtwo had a match with top Yoshi yesterday off stream. Meanwhile on stream we had Fox vs Marth. It's like they're intentionally trying to showcase the boring shit.
>>
>>384124216
Zangief is really fucking good this patch, I think Snake Eyes also made top 32.
>>
>>384124216
Why is it that everytime I see a post with that picture of Kermit,the text that accompanies is nothing but pure textual devastation?
>>
>>384130220
Probably the same anally devastated autist that keeps using the image.
>>
>>384129830
It's more creative gameplay wise than the last two street fighter games.
Fox has been the top character in the game for years and the top players still surprise me with the plays the make with him.
>>
>>384129485
>Infiltration
Was a top player, got a bitch and moved on pretty much
>Tokido
Clearly hates the game but sticks with it for the money, probably plays something else on the side, was involved with yatagarasu somehow
>Sonicfox
Got bodied on his own netherrealm soil, not even getting into top3 of Injustice this year, was bullied the fuck out of SF5 when he tried switching to it
>Jwong
Was never good in the first place, even in prime he was bullied to hell and back whenever he went to moonland
>Daigo
Way past his prime, doesn't give a shit anymore with all advertisement deals and sponsors, defacto the face of fgc
>Haitani
Probably plays some other shit, clearly in SF5 for money only

Also it is really cute that you think Omito, Nage, Samito and everybody else in GG community are some no skilled noobs that would crumble the moment big SF player adopts the game.
>>
File: 1457547795452.jpg (31KB, 432x403px) Image search: [Google]
1457547795452.jpg
31KB, 432x403px
>>384129830
>Smash is too different from other fighting games, so it's not a fighting game
>Smash is not creative

Really made me think.
>>
>>384130453
>those players were never good in the first place

Nice meme.
>>
>>384128779
combos were originally a glitch in sf2
>>
File: IMG_2651.jpg (70KB, 470x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2651.jpg
70KB, 470x490px
SMASH KEKS PLEASE FUCK OFF!

You aren't helping the FGC because your shit autism games have no overlap with any other real fighting game.

>b-b-b-but muh 6 gawds muh wave dash

Fucking New Balance shoe wearing drooling autistic cucks scream because Hungrybag and Charizard queen still playing the same shit game for 16 fucking years

Fucking get out of Evo we don't fucking want you!!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_2124.jpg (29KB, 408x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2124.jpg
29KB, 408x254px
So how will Hungrybox feel when EVO 2021 comes around and his game gets kicked out of EVO? How will he react when it sets in that he's 28 years old and quit his job & sacrificed his engineering knowledge to learn consistent Melee tidbits and tricks & play a 20-year-old children's game?
I think being left behind will devestate him, and an inability to move on to other games will leave him unable to compete with other players going forward. That thought makes me happy before I tuck in every night.
>>
>>384130664
>reading comprehension

I expected too much out of smash baby it seems
>>
File: 1429804737644.jpg (52KB, 464x485px) Image search: [Google]
1429804737644.jpg
52KB, 464x485px
Melee is one of a select few games that have enough competitive and mechanical depth to rival actual sports. i.e. you need literal YEARS of practice to come even close to the top players, who have been improving for over a decade. This makes it literally impossible for new blood to be a thing. They simply started years too late and will never realistically catch up.

In regular sports such as tennis, the very best put decades of practice and many become undefeated for several years, until age starts to dull them. There's still a chance of upsets because of the endless hordes of new blood that have played since they were children and how the sport is timeless, giving new players the decades needed to reach the upper echelons.

Unfortunately for Smash this is a very young game, meaning the starting players who picked it up competitively are the only ones who have put in enough time to compete at the top level. For everyone else post-2010, there's virtually no chance they'll ever reach the upper echelons. And since melee is far less physically demanding, the top players will take several more decades for age to start being a debilitating factor.

But the sad reality is unlike tennis, Melee is not going to last decades. Eventually people will move on to another game, the shitters will gradually give up on trying to become a top level player except for the most delusional autistic stream monsters, who will waste their adult life trying to achieve the impossible. The game will remain dominated by the "4 gods" and the "demi-gods". The only thing holding the community together being the pathetic cult of personality and "storylines" of the top players.

The melee Oligopoly will ride the gravy train as long as they can until it finally runs out of steam. They'll be alright thanks to their celebrity status, sponsors and twitch money.
But for the sad antisocial losers, who've spent several years hunched over a CRT, repeatedly trying to multishine like Westballz, they're fucked.
>>
>>384130504
>play the same game the same way for over a decade
>insist it's "creative"
>meanwhile violently object to any and all alterations in direct sequels and spiritual successors

Really cracks my cashews
>>
>>384124216
>And who are the top four of melee? Champ, Champ, Back to Back Champ, and Champ. I'm a smash fag and even I think Melee should just FOAD, needs to get out, a game had to be donation incentive because of Melee.

Just to be devils advocate, wouldnt it be normal that the people who invest the most time win the most in a game with an almost unreachable skill ceiling?

I mean why should a newcomer who has 1/4 of the playtime as someone who played for a decade suddenly win against those champs?

If a newcomer could do that that would actually mean the skill ceiling is low enough so they reach it fast
>>
>>384131290
fuck off to /r/kappa drone
>>
>>384129058
THIS SO FUCKNG MUCH

99 % of the people that watch melee don't play it. You all just tune in to watch your favorite eCeleb get blown out the water by Armada/Hbox. Why because it's a 15 year old game. The game isn't produced anymore and getting ahold of a legitimiate copy can be diffculty and expensive. To even play the game you need yet another relic of the past that isn't in production anymore (GC/Wii). And before you mention Dolphin not everyone wants to pirate. Not everyone wants to go to shady websites and look for the correct iso and hope it's not infested with malware just to try out a 15 year old game. And even when you get ahold of the disc and the console you can't even play it online because it never had online because it's a 15 year old game for the GameCube. And on top of that you need another thing that no one in their right mind should still use, a CRT monitor.
>>
File: IMG_2505.jpg (3MB, 2500x2284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2505.jpg
3MB, 2500x2284px
Reminder that not only did this game get a Sunday EVO timeslot, but it's getting a televised showing during a prime-time hour right before Street Fighter V on a network owned by one of the biggest monopolies on the face of the Earth.
Melee fans can shitpost and laugh about Sm4sh all they want, but it eats them up inside that this game they detest so much got the things they feel they deserve, and did so without much whining or unrealistic demand from tournament organizers and sponsoring companies.
If you ever feel blue and down in the dumps, just remember that you're not more cucked than Melee fans.
>>
>>384132134
Underage as fuck
>>
>>384131502
That sounds like the cry of someone who thinks he could do it himself. If the game is so 'solved' and simple then surely, SURELY, you could 2-stock one of the Six Gods, right? Only a couple of them have actual autism, I'm sure you could beat one of the 'normal' professional Smash players, right?
>>
>>384128537
https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/6nkpax/evo_2017_for_melee_peak_viewership_thread/

I was wrong, it was actually 136k. It went up by 20k before the end of finals.
>>
>>384130453
>Jwong never good in in the first place
He was legit unstoppable in mvc2 for a time
I can agree he was never good at other games though
>>
Melee competitive is dead
Oh wow can't wait to watch the same 6 people fight each other for the hundreth time with the same characters and stages for the 10th year in a row.
>>
>>384132134
You forgot the part about they need special controllers.

Excuse me for using Kotaku.

http://compete.kotaku.com/smash-god-drops-out-of-tournament-because-his-controlle-1794769487
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.