[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ wont admit it, but most of bioware problems started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Biware.jpg (13KB, 200x261px) Image search: [Google]
Biware.jpg
13KB, 200x261px
/v/ wont admit it, but most of bioware problems started already with this game
>>
gonna name a few examples before thread 404s?
>>
>>384122389
Here is the (You) you so desperately crave
>>
>>384122389
I guess you mean the cringeworthy, horrible romance stuff? Almost made me quit the game back then.
>>
>>384123602
>>384123723
characters acting like an unstable hormone ridded teenagers when there is grevious danger above the party/region
>>
>>384124025
that is a conclusion, not an example.
>>
Isometric RPGs are boring
>>
>>384124025
also, you wrote "grievous" wrong.
>>
I agree with you. I preferred the first Baldur's Gate, but I understand why the mass market would prefer the 2nd.
>>
>>384124025
(You)
>>
Is (you) and "bait" the worst thing to happen to this website? Now every genius thinks he's smart and instead of ignoring trolls they just give em 20 posts of "here's le your le [you]" "le this is le bait"

The lack of self awareness is truly inspiring.
>>
>>384122389
>meme characters forced upon you
>cringy romance option begging for your dick before you've even left the first dungeon, second one tries to jump into your party the first step you take outside
>overpowered magic users break the combat and decide most important fights
>worldbuilding and character writing all over the place
>main plot is stupid
Wasn't as bad as games they made later, but you could definitely see it from there.
>>
>>384124639
Fuck up reddit
>>
>>384125619
Here's your (You) for your bait.
>>
>>384124639
>ignoring trolls
Better known as things that never happened. (You) is just personalized sage.
>>
>had bisexual characters then
>BEST GAME EVER
>>
>>384124025
Every already agreed Arie was a mistake
>>
>>384125527
There was a noticeable shift in writing styles over the years. The writing was never very good, but you could see how the writing staff started out as nerdy guys writing for an audience of nerdy guys, and gradually got replaced by barely literate female fanfic writers. The horrible, nonsensical writing, the terrible characters, sjw shit, etc. are just symptoms of Bioware staffing its writing teams with dirt cheap English majors fresh out of college.
>>
>>384128920
There was actually a pretty rough mood shift between BG1 and 2. BG1 was well thought out, if boring and uninspired, characters were fairly down to earth, even mad wizards, and the power level stayed at the point where you have to be patient and clever and use all your assets to survive. BG2 went full retard right out of the gate and slowly disintegrated into a bad fanfic as you explored more of it. If the first game felt like a podding d&d campaign run by a bearded old guy who has a library in his house, the second one was run by a neckbeerd weaned on action movies and comic books who played in the first one thought it wasn't cool enough. It was huge and colorful and full of content and most of that content was poor.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.