[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where the hell did a bunch of drugged up shitheads get all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Fiend_end_slide_02.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fiend_end_slide_02.png
1MB, 1280x720px
where the hell did a bunch of drugged up shitheads get all those energy weapons?
>>
probably from people they killed anon

its not really that hard to believe
>>
Van Graffs tried doing business with the legion maybe they had dealings with the fiends too
>>
>>384118414
i doubt everyone could afford a laser tommygun
>>
Probably the same way as the courier, killing people and taking their shit.
>>
Nothing else in these games makes sense so why should this?
>>
>>384118565
they can't afford it, so they got them from people they killed
>>
>>384118336
From the vault or some other place that they raided, don't remember.
>>
>>384118336
How were a bunch of LARPing faggots who weren't allowed to use stimpacks or any medicine at all a threat to the NCR?
>>
File: Boo!.gif (1MB, 179x179px) Image search: [Google]
Boo!.gif
1MB, 179x179px
>>384118605
Does that mean s/he's a fiend?
>>
>>384118789
It depends. I played fallout newvegas once on survival and the idea was to immediately use any drugs or drink I came across on my adventure and then I decided my brain was so melted from jet that I just fucking hated the world and i thought caesar was a pretty cool dude.
>>
>>384118336

Same place people get normal weapons.

Energy weapons aren't rare in the Fallout universe, except the higher tier stuff like Plasma Casters and Energy Gatlings.
>>
File: Just rlly makes u think.jpg (18KB, 477x480px) Image search: [Google]
Just rlly makes u think.jpg
18KB, 477x480px
>>384118868
speaking of factions,was anyone actually dilusional enough that they thought they could be le epic mailman who helps everyone when they chose Independant Vegas?
I just thought owning New Vegas for myself sounded cool.
>>
>>384119151
My first playthrough I did that. Got good end for most except kahns (and I still haven't finished the khans quest line over my 400 hours of playthroughs modded and unmodded)
>>
>>384119254
i also helped the Omertas's plan without realizing they were gonna slaughter a buncha people,oops
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.