[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>beyond memerim: bruma finally gets SE release >"bruuuuma,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 4561696-1394314423.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4561696-1394314423.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>beyond memerim: bruma finally gets SE release
>"bruuuuma, where men are women"
>genuinely hoping it's going to be a good mod
>hope even more there aren't blatant atrocious bugs and terrible audio production that plague every single new lands mod
>it's just okay
>huge chunks of the map are missing, the Blue® Yeti™ USB microphones used to record the dialogue are fucking terrible, and the audio clips real hard when someone dies
>the voice audio production in general just sucks hard
>the audio engineer has never heard of a compressor and has no idea how to EQ, and some of these people sound outright bored and uninterested
>a good portion of the zones can't be accessed because the world borders are fucked
>the soundtrack is okay I guess

why did this start the "Skyrim won't die because of this" meme when it's such a lackluster release?
>>
>unironically playing Skyrim
Just slap some nasty sex mods on it and call it a day.
>>
>Expecting decent voice acting much less sound engineering basics out of a mod
Trust me, you're going to love how bad Skywind is going to sound (provided it actually comes out). I noped the fuck out of that project a long time ago.
>>
>>384117491
>playing skyrim for quest mods
dipshit you play skyrim for survival mods or sex mods
>>
>>384118482
>>384118659
y'all missed the part right at the beginning where I said "SE release"

plus my load order for oldrim already reached 250, like 150 of which are sex mods
>>
>>384118775
wht the fuck are you playing the SE?
>>
>>384118812
that's a good question. I guess since Todd gave it to me for free having already bought his game and it's DLC. SE is for my "serious" playthroughs and regular Skyrim is for walking into bandit camps to get AIDS.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.