[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game good? The gameplay looks fun but I hear it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: TM_3DS_KirbyTripleDeluxe.png (303KB, 438x370px) Image search: [Google]
TM_3DS_KirbyTripleDeluxe.png
303KB, 438x370px
Is this game good? The gameplay looks fun but I hear it's like 6 hours long which kind of sucks considering it's still pretty expensive over here.
>>
>>384112906

Very fun but also very easy and short. I wouldn't get it if it's very pricey unless you really love 2d platformers.

Also get planet robobot instead if you can. It's like this one but better.
>>
It's about as good as the other 3d Kirby games. If you've played the Wii Kirby game, it's pretty much the same.
>>
It's pretty good. It's doesn't feel that short if you're going for 100%.

Hypernova grinds the gameplay to a halt, unfortunately.

Robobot blows it out of the water.
>>
>>384112906
Hypernova ruins the game on a minor level. As the others said, get the robot game instead.
>>
robobot is better
>>
>>384112906
I only got it because it was free with some Nintendo offer.

It's a good game, not great, not amazing, definitely not bad. A great time-waster. It's easy as shit except for the balls-to-the-wall battle mode, and the collectable keychains are entirely random so it feels impossible to collect them all.

It made me plan on buying Robobot but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
>>
>>384112906
its good for one run
hyper nova ruins level replays

kirby planet robobot is really similar but you can skip getting in the robot

rtdl wii beats both games by miles though
>>
>>384112906
No, it's piss-easy even for Kirby standards. Every Kirby game made on RtDL engine is a joke in terms of difficulty outside of the True Arena. I don't get why people are even hyping up the new one on the Switch when it's literally the fourth time in a row they've used this engine, which makes it NSMB-tier levels of rehash.

Older Kirby games at least had some level of challenge. In older Kirby games you could run into mini-bosses completely unprepared, but in these new ones you always are given health and a power before a miniboss fight.

Sectonia was a cool final boss though.
>>
>>384115227
>kirby planet robobot is really similar but you can skip getting in the robot
The robot is compulsory to progress in levels because they often have obstacles only it can surpass.
>>
>>384117202
>Not always ditching abilities and fighting raw anyways
And RtDL style games are only a slight drop in difficulty if any. Superstar was basically the same outside of a few parts in Great Cave Offensive.
>>
>>384118298
>Not always ditching abilities and fighting raw anyways
If I have to play as boring-ass vanilla Kirby to have even some level of challenge than it's poorly designed.

The only mainline game where having no powers works was the one built around having no powers: The first one.
>>
is the nico robobot stream still going?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.