[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, help me please. How long does it take to beat ESO if I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: esotulogo.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
esotulogo.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
Hey, help me please. How long does it take to beat ESO if I'm only playing as one guy (not multiple characters). I'm still around the start of the game. My PS Plus expires in late December and I'm not renewing it. How many hours is it gonna take me to beat all the quests and/or reach the max level? (Assuming I don't max out before beating all the quests). I'm mostly playing solo and treating this like a single player game. Skyrim took me about two hundred hours with the Dragonborn DLC, is this more or less the same or longer? Thanks.
>>
File: thinker.png (24KB, 460x648px) Image search: [Google]
thinker.png
24KB, 460x648px
>>384107224
bump, someone on this board has to have played this at one point in time
>>
File: 1500006893503.gif (291KB, 350x315px) Image search: [Google]
1500006893503.gif
291KB, 350x315px
Honestly, it will take A while... (Obviously...) I have put up to 100+ hours on PC so far and have made to lvl 30+ (The max lvl I think right now is 630) So if you are trying to play it as A single player game by finishing all the quest's, and farming dark anchors by the end of it.

This is just A rough guess but 2100+ Hours ( 87.5 Days) into the game from start to finish will most likely be around when you are 'Done'.

Hope this may of gave you A reference point since I'm crap at maths XD So I hope I helped!
>>
>>384108136
Whoa, I can't accomplish that by the end of the year. Keep in mind this is base game only. I didn't get any of the DLC. I'm also not interested in PVP or competitive stuff, just questing. I don't even care about maxing my level as long as I beat all the main/side quests? Do all the quests really take 1000+ hours? Any quest-lines I should prioritize in that case if I just want to breeze through the game and get the best story content possible from it? Thanks for the help.
>>
Sorry! XD I forgot to include that is IF you want Max Lvl XD Otherwise, if you just care about finishing the Main quests to get early skill points etc. That main story I think can be accomplished in 4-5 hours, so long you don't struggle with the Dungeons. And of course, like A ES game, there are PLENTY of side quest's to get through. It's hard predicting how to add that all up since I'm still relatively new myself.
>>
>Unironically playing ESO
No one can be THAT retarded, right?
OP is just bait, right?
>>
Is there a way to skip the tutorial island?
>>
>>384108786
I'm guessing if the main quest is that short then the side quests must add a couple hundred hours tops like in a standard Elder Scrolls game. I really don't care about grinding, just want to knock out all the quests and call it a day.

>>384108827
I usually can't stand MMOs. Last time I was into them was in the Runescape/Maple Story days and I had nothing better to do with my time. Now I only really play single player and to me this game is very accessible for a solo player.

>>384108972
I don't know but that didn't take me long to get through at all.
>>
>>384108827
youre just a shitter, youve got shit taste in vidya and probably unironically enjoyed BOTW and PUBG

>>384107224
ESO takes a fuck of a long time, think years if you want to finish every quest
definitely more content than skyrim
>>
>>384109150
I'm gonna end up prioritizing the most important quests then.
>>
>>384107224
depends if you count dungeon queue wait times
honestly something is messed up with it
>>
>>384107224
With it being a mmo with a fuck ton of quests youre looking at a good thousandish hours and thats being super generous
>>
>>384108374
Honestly beat the story and the guild quests and thats about it everything else is just a filler where you got to find a traitor or kill some ghosts
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.