[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finished this, it was decent. The middle was great but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images (31).jpg (29KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (31).jpg
29KB, 384x384px
So I finished this, it was decent.

The middle was great but gameplay got crazy and retarded near the end.
It's also pretty hard near the end.
Some parts of the game look beautiful like the autumn northern areas.
I really wish it wasn't downgraded.

What are your thoughts?
>>
Nice blog, how do I subscribe?
>>
I heard it was kind of bland, so i skipped it and went straight for the 2nd.

2nd was good if you're hungry for more.
>>
>>384102363
Yeah I saw a walk through it looked fun, 1 is pretty bland and kinda bare bones. It feels kinda unfinished.
>>
>>384102276
maybe because I didn't buy into the hype, but I actually enjoyed it. I just loved that most missions could be played stealth or going loud, or a mix of the two. The story wasnt great or anything but I did enjoy the fact that Aiden wasn't portrayed as a "good" guy and that the whole thing was pretty self aware.
The city was very bland though, aside from the Pawnee area which was kinda comfy.
>>
>>384102276
This game is going to be one of the most depressing to look back on in another 5 years.
>>
the game wasn't as awful as I thought but could have been better
the story is surprisingly good and mature, if you overlook bullshit like "boss nigger gangbanger is secretly a 1337 haxor"
>>
it's a shame it flopped in terms of player reception, because there was a lot of potential in the game to be great.
2 is good, but its a step back in many ways.
>>
>>384102437
well it absolutly was unfinished.

a dev came on /v/ and trashtalked the game's management. He was apparently in charge of the el train, he got shit working fine, then upper management changes shit, and that's how we end up with right angle turns on the tracks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.