[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else play this game? I've been having a lot of fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: Immortal.jpg (1MB, 1024x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Immortal.jpg
1MB, 1024x1440px
Anyone else play this game? I've been having a lot of fun with it recently.

Anyways, I recently found a pretty cool glitch that allows you to mix and match other Favor's weapons and take whatever loadout you wish into the pyramids, and it's pretty simple.

>Start the game, and activate the Sarcophagus to select a Favor with at least weapon you want
>Go to any training dummy and blow it up, it must be completely removed from the post to work, I've found a high damage body shot (Crit) or any explosive works fine
>Note that you can kill the dummy with any weapon in the loadout, not the specific one that you want. (Say I want the Uzi from Apis, I can use his grenade launcher to easily blow up the dummy)
>Next, walk to the Sarcophagus and toss the weapon onto the ground. (You can throw it wherever you want but it's convenient here.)
>You may then select any other favor and place their weapon/s on the ground as well, destroying another dummy will break the glitch so do not do that.
>After tossing a couple weapons on the ground that you want, select your preferred Favor (Now only their stats and abilities matter.) and throw any weapons you don't want onto the ground.
>Finally, pick up your previously handpicked weapons and enter the pyramid of your choice, with your perfect loadout.

To be completely honest, this glitch isn't very powerful considering most weapons really worth having aren't part of any Favor's loadout, but's it's still nice to have what you want on start instead of having to deal with that one shitty weapon you never used.

Personally Redneck with his shotgun, Sekhmet's double pistols, and Apis's grenade launcher seems to be my most effective loadout, though you can build whatever you want using this glitch.

Though stacking four grenade launchers onto Apis and New York reloading is fun as hell, so don't be afraid to try and stock up on a single weapon in multiple slots by just picking the same Favor after dropping one.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.