[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't worry about buying my newest game anon, there will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: gabe-newell.jpg (37KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
gabe-newell.jpg
37KB, 660x371px
Don't worry about buying my newest game anon, there will no longer be any new Valve games. Unlike Todd, I no longer need to rehash old franchises for cash.
>>
>>384099984
Thanks Gabe.
>>
I don't think outright refusing to finish up your game's story is the same as "not rehashing".
>>
>>384099984
gaben please gift me copy of half life 2, i am poor and want to play the synergy mod with /v/

you own steam, can't you just magic a copy into my inventory?
>>
>>384099984
Hes too busy milking the autists in DOTA and TF2.
>>
>>384100252
sent :^)
>>
>>384100392
no gabe, that's team fortress 2. I need half life 2
>>
>>384100465
>>384100392
gabe, please stop sending me free to play games. i said half life 2, and you just replaced team fortress 2 with dota 2. please dont
>>
>>384100713
Gabe likes to pretend that Half-Life doesn't exist anymore. He'll be happy to direct you towards one of his games filled with microtransactions, though
>>
>>384099984
Hey fuck you, you dirty Jew! Where's the 3 of Portal and HL? And stop destroying my wallet with your Steam Sales! I'm trying to save some money, dammit!
>>
>>384100975
he just removed all of my games from my library and replaced them with Dota2, TF2 and a free one week guest pass to CS: GO.

what do i do now? i just wanted a free copy of half life 2

im sorry gabe please give me my games back
>>
>>384101145
Obviously you're supposed to shill for him on /v/, and make threads about how much money you gave Valve during Steam Sales. He might be willing to give HL2 for free, after you pay him for microtransactions in Dota2
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.