[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine owns a game store and someone brought in God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: Enable- Secondary (4).jpg (10KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
Enable- Secondary (4).jpg
10KB, 189x267px
A friend of mine owns a game store and someone brought in God Eater 2 for the ps4 sealed, so he Gabe it to me tonight cause I've had an interest in it.

I have a few questions, because I just started the first one, do I have to really worry and take the time to learn this stupid bullet crafting shit, and I've never played a monster hunting type game, what should I know to start off?
I've only done the first few missions.
>>
File: GER - 1.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
GER - 1.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>384099246
Nah, I haven't bothered with the crafting shit. I don't care for that and just wanted to slay monsters with my sword.
>>
>>384099362
So I can just play through with my anime girl and it won't change much?
>>
>>384099591
You can go through the game just fine without bullet crafting. Most of the default ammo guns start with is good enough to dump excess OP.

You are missing out on a big chunk of the game though. Melee is pretty sub par and making your own bullets is where the game really shines. Resurrection lets you make whatever you want from the get-go, but Rage Burst locks most of the good bullet things behind level grinds and Ciel's character episodes.
>>
>>384100402
Well what really comes from crafting?
It seems really convoluted and confusing, and I don't want to invest a lot of time in it because I wanna play both games. The story and characters really seem interesting.
>>
File: sariel.jpg (385KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sariel.jpg
385KB, 1000x1000px
>>384101018

Being able to annihilate end-game Aragami in literally two or three shots, if you feel like it.

Honestly, the God Eater Wiki has a bunch of bullet recipes up, so if you don't feel like fiddling around with your own creations, just bum someone else's and enjoy. Personally I like ones that aim themselves so I can just fire them off whenever my bar is full and get back to bashing things with a hammer.
>>
>>384101319
Alrighty, I will do that then.
Who is this titty monster??
>>
>>384099246
Bullet crafting will make the game piss easy. It's like gaining hacks. Just google bullet recipes if you want them. HDH, IOD, LOR are the most popular recipes. HDH and IOD are pretty balanced but LOR is fucking broken with the correct build.
>>
>>384101762
I have no goddamn idea what any of this means
>>
File: alisa3.jpg (366KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
alisa3.jpg
366KB, 1280x720px
>>384101471

That's a Sariel. sadly the in-game ones aren't that curvy

Hope you enjoy GER. It's definitely my favorite of the various MonHun clones I've played. The story, while kind of basic, isn't too bad, and even has some fun twists along the way, and the combat is enjoyably different from MH while still retaining enough elements to be comparable.

>>384101849

They're different recipes for bullets that are pretty popular for people who want effective bullets over flashy ones.
>>
>>384101947
GE has some of the best sexy gals. Holy shit.

Can I just jump right into crafting the best of the best or do you have to play a bit before unlocking some stuff?
>>
>>384102109
In Resurrection you can start crafting from the start. But you'll lack the necessary skills and your guns will be weak so you won't see them really shine until later.

In Rage Burst, most of the really good stuff is gated behind Ciel's character episodes and having to level up your guns.
>>
File: godeatertsubaki2.jpg (574KB, 800x1173px) Image search: [Google]
godeatertsubaki2.jpg
574KB, 800x1173px
>>384102109

I know GEB made you wait for certain bullet types to be unlocked as you made your way through the story, so I think GER does something similar? I don't remember getting emails from the R&D department about new bullet options like in GEB, though.

It's been a while, so I might be mistaken.

Do note though that the kinds of bullets you can use are dependent on the kind of gun you have equipped. Which is probably a good thing because I used the same type of gun throughout all of GEB without ever needing to change it up because it was ridiculously good and used anything

And yes, yes it does.
>>
Can someone do a breakdown of the different weapon types? I bought it on Steam because it was heavily discounted, but I haven't started it up yet.

I know the attack speed of the different types(Sanic: Short Sword, Fast: Long Blade/Spear/Reaper, Slow: Buster/Hammer), but that's about it.
>>
File: godeatersakuya.jpg (77KB, 600x787px) Image search: [Google]
godeatersakuya.jpg
77KB, 600x787px
>>384102671

Short: Fast, primarily Pierce damage, can jump/dodge out of attacks
Long: Medium, primarily Slash damage, can use OP for supercharged attacks
Buster: Slow, can charge up for powerful hits, can guard out of attacks, generally Slash/Crush damage
Hammer: Medium, can drain Stamina for fast dash attacks and rapid combos, usually Crush damage
Lance: Medium-Slow, can charge up while moving to do powerful dash attacks that retain the power boost of a charge into any following combos, primarily Pierce damage
Scythe: Fast, primarily Slash damage, can drain stamina to increase range and power at the edge of the range, super useful against huge monsters like Ouroboros since every slice hits multiple times

http://godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment
>>
File: 1461824890063.jpg (556KB, 1005x740px) Image search: [Google]
1461824890063.jpg
556KB, 1005x740px
>>
File: godeatertsubaki.jpg (430KB, 1132x800px) Image search: [Google]
godeatertsubaki.jpg
430KB, 1132x800px
>>384103673
>>
>>384104019
GE girls are all miracles
>>
>>384102624
>>384103130
>>384104019
OP here. You are a god send.
>>
After I beat GER, is the anime any good?
>>
>>384099246
You can clear the game fine woth melee. You'll probably want some kind of broken bullet to accelerate farming at some point tho. Just look it up online.

Don't bother doing missions that aren't required or that don't give you anything you want.
>>
>>384104673
The anime covers up to D3 of GER so you've seen all it has to show you. The only episodes worth watching are 5 and 10.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.