[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread is only for dudes who played KH1 and 2, that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

This thread is only for dudes who played KH1 and 2, that's it
Yo what do you think will happen in III? Hope we get it by PSV
>>
I feel like if you only play those two games you will be confused about whats happening in 3.

Going into 2 after only playing 1 is kinda confusing, and there's only one game in between those two. Now there is like, six games in between 2 and 3.
>>
Not gonna lie I actually played CoM but I havent played any of the other spinoffs. Let me get this straight from shit ive read on here and tell me if its right or wrong
>sora has some gay nigga inside him
>riku has some giant fucking retard inside him
>mary sue is cucked for eternity
>Every single bad guy is actually Xehanort
>Riku cucks Sora and Sora isnt considered a master even though he has literally saved everyones ass twice now
>Kairi can hold a keyblade now too

How the fuck is XIII still around though I thought they were all killed in 2
>>
>>384090690
>How the fuck is XIII still around though I thought they were all killed in 2

Basically it's a new group planned as a backup comprised of some former members and newer members that weren't part of the original.

At this point the whole series is on the PS4, so it's not hard to catch up now compared to back then.
>>
>>384090373
I literally does not matter at all. The only thing to know is that you're Sora and you whack black people with your baseball bat.
>>
Why is kh fans so heavily populated with man children that are overly obsessed?
There are whole channels dedicated to the series, literal freaks. Type in Thegamerjoint to see what I mean, fucking autist stuck his head in a toilet as a reaction vid, guy is in his 20s.
>>
File: The_Titans_(Disney).jpg (52KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
The_Titans_(Disney).jpg
52KB, 1280x700px
If pic related aren't all there, I'm dropping it.
>>
>>384091351
We know that the rock titan is in from the trailers.
>>
>>384091351
I'm sure you will
>>
>>384091325
Reasonable people drop the series either because of the plot that doesn't get properly set up until the eleventh game on handhelds about an old man time travelling to create multiple alternate fuckboy versions of himself, or because it takes literal decades for the releases to actually go anywhere
>>
>>384091547
>stories get progressively more retarded
>no signs of the course correcting itself
the only things that could get me hooked are the four titans all being boss battles, or the final battle being more batshit crazy than the skyscraper mecha dragon from kh2
>>
If you want to know the story, some uber weeb on YouTube has a 3 hour lecture you can fall asleep to. In any case, it's completely worth playing though the side games because they're actually fun
>>
>the entire series is on one platform now
Literally no excuse
>>
>>384093608
Entire series*
>>
>>384091997
we've had the ice titan as a boss before and we've already seen the rock titan in kh3 trailers
>>
I have only recently begun to appreciate and admire their dedication to making every detail of the series as ridiculous as possible. Not just the concept or plot, but even the way the titles are written.

"I.5 + II.5 ReMIX" is a work of art that could not exist without someone trying to come up with the silliest way to title something and succeeding.
>>
File: Capture.png (13KB, 447x251px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13KB, 447x251px
>>384094606
Those retarded numbers kinda have a point.

A stupid, autistic one, but a point nonetheless.
>>
>>384090082
Hope it comes to the one true platform. PC.
>>
>>384091748
DDD made me want to kill myself with the dream eater training. It was like dad walks in x100.

Only thing keeping me going is the fun gameplay, shimomura music and the crazy fuck fest final boss gauntlet in kh3.

Then I'll happily be done with the series forever.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.