[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And though I know The world of real emotion has surrounded me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8811.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8811.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
And though I know
The world of real emotion has surrounded me
I won't give into it
Now I know that forward is the only way my heart can go
I hear your voice calling out to me
You'll never be alone
>>
File: IMG_6250.jpg (46KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6250.jpg
46KB, 320x224px
A voice from the past, joining yours and mine
Adding up the layers of harmony
And so it goes, on and on
Melodies of life,
To the sky beyond the flying birds - forever and beyond
>>
Melodies of Life > Eyes on Me > Suteki da ne > real emotion

though the best vocal song in the series is Memoro de la Stono
>>
File: IMG_6249.jpg (154KB, 1645x1150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6249.jpg
154KB, 1645x1150px
>>384086340
Melodies of life makes me cry because it makes me sad that my journey ended with Garnet and that she chose zidane over me, I have never ever loved a woman as much as I love garnet, I have this feeling in my chest every time I see her smile, I can't explain it, around my heart? She's so beautiful, she's so amazing, she's so sweet, she's just the most beautiful woman in the world, I love her so much, never have I ever met anyone in my life who I love as much as garnet. She makes me so happy, I don't think there exists in this world anything or anyone that makes me as happy as garnet does. I love her so much, I can't live without her every night I fall asleep crying knowing I will never have her in my life. A life without Garnet is a life not worth living. I've loved her since I first saw her smile in this exact scene.
>>
Toriyama ruins every thing he touches
>>
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU
>>
Make way, best song of the game coming thru
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ee_Ez6tFk
>>
>>384087706
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nhsZhuWhOak
>>
>>384087806
Didn't even remember Seymour had a unique battle theme.
P. good
FFX and X-2 may not be my favorites but are on my top 10 best OSTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2SHDFt8pSc
>>
>>384086340
7-10 really were the best in the series.
>>
>>384088832
I would kill to be able to play them for the first time again...
>>
>>384086340
>Not a Thousand Words
>>
>>384086340
All of those are garbage compared to 1000 words
>>
>>384086340
>Not My Hands or Stand By Me
Fuck off weeb.

>Also no "Kiss Me Goodbye"
Typical of IX and XII faggots, who are one and the same. They can't even beat their own games.
>>
>>384088832
I would include 4, 6, and tactics.
>>
>>384090649
>Being able to stomach XII enough to finish it

I just can't. I tried it several times, but nothing about the way the game is built or plays is entertaining.
>>
Can someone explain to me why yuna is suddenly a kpop star? This has to be the dumbest thing ive seen in a videogame and makes skyrims writing look god tier, and i dont even care about 10 or the characters at all
>>
>>384092182
I agree. It is so fucking boring.
>>
>>384092424
Because it's not Yuna, but rather a sneaky con artist who realized that Yuna was now an incredibly popular personage among Spira for defeating Sin, and that the sucker population would pay Gil hand over fist to attend a concert starring her... even if it wasn't the real Yuna.

Yuna and gang get their stolen goods back, but LeBlanc made mucho money on the ticket sales and concessions alone and it was all a scam.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.