[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain the Vocal Cord parasite thing in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 32562637.jpg (382KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
32562637.jpg
382KB, 1920x1080px
Can someone please explain the Vocal Cord parasite thing in this game? I listened to the tapes but I don't understand how talking creates parasite infections.
>>
>>384077140
Vibrations in certain frequencies activate the parasites' reproductive cycle, which is fatal to the host

Skullface bred the parasites selectively (through some bullshit unexplained methodology) to activate only one frequencies unique to the speech patterns of particular languages
>>
You were already infected with the virus whether you talk or not, but it's stimlated by certain specific vibrations generated from each seperate language. How this works when you stuff a speaker in someone's lung, idk.

Anyway so when Quiet starts speaking in English she's doomed herself because she had been infected by one of the only strains of the virus that is stimulated by English.
>>
>>384077415
>>384077483
So were the parasites just a Plan B for Skull Face if the PF Nuke business didn't work? Or was the nuke stuff just a cover for the parasites, which were his true motive?
>>
>>384078057
His goal was to destroy the English language completely as a revenge against the people he saw as responsible for erasing his personal identity, and to make it impossible for Major Zero to unite the world under his own interpretation of 'the boss's will' via computers and AI technology developed in English.
>>
>>384078057
They were part of the plan, he'd use the parasites to distract the international community and prevent them from being able to organise and mount a response.

>>384079339
No, his goal was to give nukes to the third world to undermine the world superpowers (and cypher), he says himself that the parasites aren't effective as an ethnic cleanser.
>>
Honestly, the Nuke thing feels super unnecessary.

The language based bioweapon was strong enough a threat to carry a whole game.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.