[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone remember an online browser based game from the early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: worried worm.gif (1MB, 326x266px) Image search: [Google]
worried worm.gif
1MB, 326x266px
Does anyone remember an online browser based game from the early 2000s that was kind of like final fantasy tactics style, but it was a small unit of dudes in very small room? It had like early kind of shitty 3d graphics and was free to play, but there was like a subscription service to get all the features and units. The lobbies were like different dudes floating in a black void and you could enter their square to face them. I cannot remember this for the life of me.
>>
>>384074171
Oh yeah, I remember that game. Had a lot of fun playing it.
>>
>>384074309
I realize now I didn't make it clear, I need the name. WHAT IS THE NAME
>>
>>384074354
Oh. Yeah sorry, I don't remember either.
>>
>>384074424
you dont even know the game son dont play with me
>>
>>384074171
There's a single player version called Tactics Core.
IIRC the browser based multiplayer version was just called Tactics Online. So you're kinda screwed in finding it again to play with people.
But Tactics Core is easy to find still.
>>
>>384076068
Yo, that game is actually extremely similar to the one im thinking of but it isnt the same one. Tactics Core has a really smooth anti aliased look to the sprites and the game im thinking of had a very rough 3d render look to it with very dark lighting. Thank you though, I might be able to use this info to find the other game
>>
>>384076068
>>384076463
Actually yeah i just found the version I was thinking of, Tactics Arena Online. You are the realest of all time. I cannot thank you enough for easing my mind on this shit
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.