[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT Destiny 2 Discussion Thread Does anyone have a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Destiny2.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny2.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>ITT Destiny 2 Discussion Thread

Does anyone have a good gaming PC setup that could run D2 at a reasonable speed?
>>
>4690k
>980ti

I'm good
>>
>>384070040
Yeah, and I have it preordered because I got it free. Here is my PC.
>>
Is the DLC mandatory? I really don't feel like buying that, but I don't want to be underpowered either, i rather not buy it if the DLC is the only way to be as strong as possible or gives massive shortcuts.
>>
>>384070197
Could I maybe have a idea for a setup under 500 dollars?
>>
>>384070638
you need $500 more dollars anon or you'll regret it
>>
File: IMG_6437.jpg (44KB, 400x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6437.jpg
44KB, 400x472px
>>384070723
why?
>>
>>384070638
ya you could, I am working on a video to do just that, a great budget build that gives 80+ fps in most games. Buy a Dell Optiplex 3020 for $200 on ebay and add a new power supply, add a graphics card, and you are set.
>>
>>384070480
So far they basically shut you out if you don't have the most recent DLC. I don't think that'll be any different for the sequel.
>>
I'm hoping my 1050 Ti can play it at 1440/30fps and High.
>>
>>384070854
because with this frenzy about mining cryptocoins every GPU and its mother cost a fucking fortune now.
>>
Will I be able to run this fuckfest with a Rx480?
>>
>>384071505
this is giving me flashbacks to the halo 3 map packs, making paid shit mandatory has always sucked dick
>>
>>384071751
I'm not planning on buying now, I'm waiting for around Black Friday when all the prices go down by a fuckton
>>
How to get into pc beta?
>>
>>384070480
In Destiny 1 you needed the Taken King expansion imo, the first 2 were small add-ons that only brought some gear, pve/pvp content and thats it, but The Take King was a full on expansion.

Sure, the loot rework and such were of course, free, but it had so much shit it almost "fixed" the game.

I do hope that Bungie learned its lesson with D1

and nah, even with season pass and shit you still need to grind the gear, no shorcuts.

>>384072018
PC beta in August, there are no more details sadly
>>
>>384072246
I just wish they fucking told us the specs beforehand
>>
>>384072315
>>384071765

my guess is that a 480x/580x is more than enough to play it at 1080p/frame rate unlocked

with a 1070/1080 it will probably be overkill at any resolution (minus 4k)

Im taking for granted y'all niggas have at least 8gb/16gb ram and an i5 tier CPU.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.