[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of my game ideas have either been done already, or are too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1500135722949.jpg (729KB, 1008x3037px) Image search: [Google]
1500135722949.jpg
729KB, 1008x3037px
All of my game ideas have either been done already, or are too autistic for anyone to ever play. What are your game ideas?
>>
>>384068418
Skyrim, but with guns.
>>
>>384068578
Nah man
How about, Skyrim, but with guns, but with SWORDS
>>
I have a few, but my favorite in terms of mechanics is a parkour action game where you play as a person whose superpower is entering in and out of subspace, allowing them to effectively teleport short distances. The catch is that the power is charged by falling, and the maximum distance teleported is 1,5x the distance fallen (progresses with the game). So think Mirror's Edge but falling off skyscrapers is a good thing. I'd call it "Vertigo".
>>
Pokemon but with harem slaves. This will net you 100k per month instantly on patreon
>>
Every level has a unique, permanent power-up that ranges from weapons, passive or active abilities, movement options, and so forth. So you get progressively stronger as the game goes on, like you'd expect, but every level forces you to pick a penalty modifier before you start, like the skulls from Halo. These don't go away from level to level, so while you get much stronger over the course of the game, the penalties start to pile up and keep things challenging. It's also possible to completely fuck yourself if you don't choose carefully, since putting the "fast enemies" or "low resources" mods on (or whatever, you get the idea) before you beat a certain level or get a certain powerup might make things MUCH harder than they would be otherwise.
>>
File: Free Shrugs.jpg (261KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Free Shrugs.jpg
261KB, 1200x900px
>>384068418
Souls combat with better movesets. I have dis fa'asy of recreating the Fume Knight fight from DSII. The fight is tense, but as someone who doesn't use a shield it's always a matter of simply rolling forward. So I want to recreate the fight, and fine tune it to be as tense and stylish and fun as possible. Say you roll through a swing and you end up at the Fume Knight's feet (which happens). He'll try to kick you, and mid kneeling from recovering from a roll, you could hit block or parry. If you block it right, 100% damage reduction with minor stamina loss and a quick recovery. If you block it south or north of right, you take more stamina loss and a slightly longer recovery. If you parry it perfectly, you'll hit his leg away and he falls over leaving him open to attack + minor stamina loss. If you parry it imperfectly you hit his leg away but not so away that he falls over and you have more stamina loss + leave yourself open to damage. From this position, you can decide to chance another parry or roll backwards to recover. It would be beautifully animated and properly weighted. If you both swing at the same time, you clash blades. If you have a smaller sword, he can knock you back or away. So you have to think, "if I swing is he gonna swing? Should I roll or parry? Should I equip a bigger sword so I have a chance to knock him away?"

I would go over and over and over and over this one fight against the Fume Knight with multiple builds, fine tuning each animation and gameplay tic perfectly. Then worry about making a plot and level design etc. But I can't animate, program, draw, whatever. So it shall forever remain a fantasy.
>>
>>384068418
Dwarf fortress but with super powers
>>
If you die in the game, you die in real life.
>>
>X but with Y
Jesus Christ.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.