[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>main character is mute for a 30 hour game >says exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Why.png (147KB, 231x308px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
147KB, 231x308px
>main character is mute for a 30 hour game
>says exactly one thing before the end where any other character could have said something

why
>>
>>384059602
>game has main character
>>
Before anyone calls it a mistranslation, the Japanese dialogue was basically "?????"
>>
>>384059602
that was a mistake on the niglish translators part. He was supposed to just go "???" to keep up with the silent protag deal. Dunno why they changed it to Why
>>
I like how TLA basicly protrays Issac as a dick that will abandon his friends to try and finish the quest.
He was gonna leave Mia and Grant to die. What a dick
>>
>>384059602
silent bob?
>>
>>384059602
>Character that wasn't mute in the previous game becomes mute when in the next as the protag

Why?
>>
gives it more impact
>>
To be fair, the rules of the trial.thing were coming fusing as fuck
>>
File: link.png (464KB, 600x600px)
link.png
464KB, 600x600px
>main character is mute
>tv show made, disaster ensues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxY8lpYAUM
>>
>>384059602
What the fuck did Matthew say in Dawn? Why was it censored?
>>
>>384061781
Developers used to think that was a good way of letting the player self insert.
>>
>tfw mute girl irl
>tfw can easily self insert in mute protagonist thanks to that
>>
>>384059602
>main character is mute for entire game
>says exactly one thing before the end
>"finally. Now I gotta go take a shit."
>>
>>384059602
>Character was mute in the previous game
>Now talks
>Character that talks in the previous game
>Now mute
This is retarded. Golden Sun is terrible for more than just this reason though.
>>
>>384062112
>To be fair, the rules of the trial.thing were coming fusing as fuck

Are you ok anon?
>>
File: 755eca95.jpg (792KB, 1860x2606px) Image search: [Google]
755eca95.jpg
792KB, 1860x2606px
>main character is mute for entire game
>says one thing right before the end
>it's hype as fuck
>>
>>384065048
>tfw in same boat
By any chance did yours happen later in life, like after what seemed to be a bout of laryngitis but then it just shit out completely and your voice never came back?
>>
>>384062112
It's not really
>basic obstacle course
>you need to sacrifice one of your equipment to open the doors
>but you need to give up one more if you're behind
>>
>>384065997
No I was born female
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.