[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game has a decent sized player base considering how long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Elyos-Ranger-1024x768.jpg (123KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Elyos-Ranger-1024x768.jpg
123KB, 1024x768px
>game has a decent sized player base considering how long its been out that are extremely dedicated
>never see it discussed anywhere
>only a handful of resources for it on the internet

Has anyone played this fucking game? I just picked it up out of boredom and never heard of it before last week.
>>
>never see it discussed anywhere
>korean MMO
Gee, wonder why.
>>
>>384058645
People discuss Blade and Soul all the time and it has an active general on /vg/ and it's made by the same company. Vindictus and Mabinogi are also talked about on here once in a blue moon.
>>
>>384058513
You must be young as fuck.
Aion was the "Wow killer" of 2008/2009
It was pretty great, but got pretty bad over the years.
>>
>Corean grindan game
>discuss

OH U
>>
>>384058865
Also all shit games. Objectively.
>>
>decide to play Aion again
>seconds after logging in people are arguing about whether or not it's dead in chat.
>log off and delete game

Also the character scream after every single skill and you can't mute it. Pretty anime game, but there's Tera and FF14 if I want that.
>>
>>384058513
The game was released in like 2008, what do you expect? Much of modern /v/ was playing with action figures at that point. As for the game itself it was pretty good, certainly a popular one.
>>
>>384059009
This. I played BnS for like a day and it was terrible
>>
>>384059389
Although I dislike Aion, BnS is the worst POS MMO I've ever played. I tried the chinese release and spent forever warning westerners that the game was garbage only to get drowned out by shills and the hype circlejerk.
>>
>>384059690
Yeah I remember when came out last year and v was infested with with BnS shit. Awful.
>>
File: Move dat ass.webm (3MB, 624x766px) Image search: [Google]
Move dat ass.webm
3MB, 624x766px
>>384059690
You know, for some people, just looking at a "nice" ass is enough to keep them going.
I got to max level but got bored easily when I noticed it was just mindless dungeon farm from this point on or fighting against bots in the arena.

My ping was pretty shit too so I couldn't combo like people with low ping could.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.