[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that they know it's profitable and they have the engine,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

Now that they know it's profitable and they have the engine, they're going to make more right?.. right? ;_;
>>
Do CTR first
>>
>>384049114
>they have the engine
Not like Unity is hard to acquire though
>>
>>384049340

fucking THIS plus a remaster of the original Spyro trilogy
>>
>>384049397
it's not unity tho bruh
>>
>>384049114
I feel have a feeling we will get a Spyro remaster before we get another Crash remaster or a brand new Crash game.
>>
>>384049976
You know what? I'm fine with that. Lived Spyro 3, used to play the demo over and over again.
>>
> YFW you try the Spyro demo code in the main menu and Spyro just flies by giving you a wink
>>
>>384049114
I know many people hate it, but Twinsanity really felt like an evolution of the formula. It was buggy as hell and the humor was cringe to some, but the wide open levels with occasional bits of linear stages felt like a good next step. If they do a new Crash, I hope it takes the level design of Twinsanity and actually polishes it.
>>
>No 60FPS
>Fucking up jumping

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES
>>
Come up with a name for the Spyro Trilogy in the same vein, go!
>>
CTR + Crash Bash bundle confirmed
>>
>>384053895
Spyro: The Homeworld Chronicles
>>
>>384053895
Spyrogy
>>
>>384049114
what makes you think they'll make a good game?

they honestly won't have a clue how to and you can be guaranteed it would be dumbed down as all fuck.

at best they can only copy shit that's already been done but if you don't have any true ingenuity or understanding of what makes a good platformer you'll end up with an uninspired rehash.

they don't have the balls nor the knowledge to make a good crash game in 2017.
>>
Kinda want them to remake Wrath of Cortex. It wasn't a bad game and could really do with some TLC. Think about it, why restrict remakes to games we already know are fantastic? Why not go back and try to fix the ones that weren't. Looking for a N-Sane Trilogy 2 with CTR, Wrath and Twinsanity (hold the God awful music and sound effects).
>>
We know the numbers? They aren't listed anywhere but the news say It's leading in sales everywhere.

It isn't even out in Japan until August
>>
>>384054574
I hate those elemental masks
>>
>>384049114
>Now that they know it's profitable
no sales reports yet
>>
>>384055070
http://www.dualshockers.com/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-tops-uk-sales-chart-second-straight-week/

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/07/08/crash-bandicoot-trilogy-sales-ps-store-chart-uk/

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/03/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-leads-retro-revival-in-uk-sales-charts-6751088/
>Update: Gamesindustry.biz has revealed that Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is indeed the UK’s biggest single format release of the year, ‘narrowly’ beating Horizon Zero Dawn.
>>
>>384055829
It debuted at number 1 in the all formats chart despite being PS4 exclusive.

and my god... will gta 5 ever stop selling? jesus christ.
>>
>>384055070

It was sold out the first two weeks in Europe, at least in my country, Spain, also we had many reports that said it was leading physical and digital charts everywhere in Europe and was second to Friday the Third in digital in USA.

But we don't have actual numbers yet, just that it surpassed both Horizon and BoTW in UK in its first week and Activision confirming it was a success and wanting to do more Crash games
>>
CTR AND Crash Bash in one package for the ultimate local co-op/online multiplayer party game, something ps4 desperately needs. A light fun hearted competitive game just to shut nintendcucks up.
>>
>>384053895
Spyro: Dragon's Hoard
>>
>>384055829
>>384056059
oh, that's good. I hope these are true and not just pulled out of an ass.

though if they do decide to remake CTR don't get too excited, there's zero chance they'll make the game feel even half as good to control
>>
>CTR
>Crash Wrath of Cortex
>Twinsanity remaster/finally completed since the devs have been having discussions about rereleasing it
That'd be fucking amazing.
>>
>>384054483
But these are the guys that made Big Adventure and N.Tranced. Hopefully making the original 3 from the ground up gives them insight into the level design across all 3 games.

On a separate topic, in theory if for some reason Crash can collect Uka Uka masks, what would you make his power be so that it isn't a reskin of Aku Aku?
>>
>>384056575
Perfect
>>
>>384049114
I'd really like if they ported this. I'm not getting a PS4 for this. Take out the one Nathan Drake picture, swap out what Coco is watching on her laptop/remove the ND sticker and just port it out. The money is on the table, god dammit Activision.
>>
Do you not understand that If they truly annnounced CTR for PS4 by 2018 today, I would quite literally jump out my second story bedroom window. THAT SHITS NEEDS TO BE ON PS4.
>>
make 3D versions of the GBA games
>>
Coco spin off game when?
>>
>>384053225
hows the jumping different
>>
>>384056575

Someone screencap this. Its going to be named after this
>>
>>384056575
>Spyro: Dragon's Hoard
Yes. YES. I like it.
>>
>>384057926
Consider it done.
>>
>>384049436
Goddammit this. I still play Ripto's Rage all the fucking time. A remaster would help me actually enjoy the first and third
>>
Crash 1 was my favorite. I don't like the gimmick stages of 2 and 3.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.