[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*completely nullifies your movement* *airblasts you into a corner*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Pyro.png (153KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
Pyro.png
153KB, 300x456px
*completely nullifies your movement*
*airblasts you into a corner*
*kills you with the reserve shooter*
murr :3
>>
>murr
fucking furry get out
>>
I play stock shotty heavy and counter kids that do this. Especially powerjack users.
>>
>>384043895
>*uses scripts for airblasting*
>*gets called out for it*
>"S-shut up! I c-can do whatever I want!"
>>
>>384044627
>I play heavy

You're a fucking retard
>>
File: freeza.jpg (75KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
freeza.jpg
75KB, 1200x675px
>>384043895
more like

*stands there like an idiot moving back and forth before trying to predict my rockets*
*ends up just mashing m2 trying to reflect my rockets and dies*
>>
>>384044773
Scunt detected
>>
>>384043895
Gotta love how people just have this bias against the pyro, like dying to fire was so annoying compared to being one shot by a soldier or some shit.
Now he has to blast people with air and shit to even stand a chance and babies still complain.
Pyro would be fine if people never forced valve to make his fire fucking useless, I get way more kills with the fucking shotgun now, literally only offensive class in the game who HAS to switch off his primary to be effective.
>>
>>384043895
>implying in the time that you tried to close distance you didn't get shot to death by the class that you're supposed to """"""""counter""""""""
>>
>>384044716
when does this happen
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.