/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's really good witcha? you already know, it's ya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: me 1.jpg (6KB, 218x252px) Image search: [Google]
me 1.jpg
6KB, 218x252px
What's really good witcha? you already know, it's ya boy Ramiro

Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the gym this morning. First of all, I just got out of the shower wit my bitch Maria. 95 pounds, 5'3 and has the body of a goddess.[She just blew me, shit was SO cash].know how I pulled her? Being a real man, something you nerds don't know shit about. All you know about is books, while I'm out in da club poppin' bottles and cheating on my bitch every night with the lushest breezies in Jersey.

Did I fuck that skank in the shower just a minute ago? You know i did, it was clutch. And she wouldn't dare cheat on a greek god looking specimen like myself, I give it her good, all day, every day. Don't believe me? Ask your girlfriend. Know what I'm saying? Face, bitch.

You chumps make me sick, hanging out on your nerd website all day jerking off to fat chicks, I roll out with my boys 8 nights a week. When I walk up in da club, bitches can't wait for the Alphabet ['cos i'm the ALPHA male and you can BET on it] to wrap his pimp mitts around their titties.

You pussies have won the lottery to even get to speak with me. 6'3, bench 240 and my dick's the size of a cucumber. When I walk down the street I can smell your girlfriend's pussy getting wet. She wants to fuck wit a real boss, not a chump change loser like you. Just playin', you ain't even got a girl. All you got is Warhammer. You play that shit, imma be playin' wit girls tits in da club.

Don't be hatin' bro', Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. Captain of the football team, have a .212 batting average (not that you pussies even know what that means), and can drink all of you pussies under the table.. What sports do you do, other than "professionally not getting laid"? I also get straight A's. Dang, you wish you were me! shit aint gonna happen son, you're all wastes of good air who should just kill yourselves.

On the grind.

- Ramiro the champ
>>
File: hey.jpg (117KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
117KB, 564x428px
Hey buddy I think you've got the wrong board, /fit/'s two blocks down.
>>
this shit is older than most /v/ browsers
>>
Shit was SO cash.
>>
t-thanks ramiro. glad somebody has my back
>>
>tfw I actually miss Guido posting now

Compared to the shit people post now this is ten times funnier.
>>
>>384038134
Fuck you Ramiro
>>
Hey my boy Ramiro, how you doin'?
>>
>>384038370
overwatch is older than most /v/ browsers
>>
>>384038134
Still makes me laugh.
>>
File: 1497464502176.jpg (16KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
1497464502176.jpg
16KB, 242x251px
Stop Right There Criminal Scum,

My name is Imperial Guard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are low endurance, low intelligence troublemakers who spend every second of their day looking for laws to break. You are everything bad in Tamriel. Honestly, have any of you ever bought something? I mean, I guess it's fun stealing shopkeepers' property because of your low score in mercantile, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than pickpocketing wandering traders when no guards are around.

Don't be a criminal. Just hit anyone within eyesight. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the running team, and starter on my shouting team. What sports do you play, other than "commit senseless acts of violence and theft against those who cannot defend themselves"? I also have full Imperial Armor, and have arrested the hero many times (She just paid the fine; Shit was SO gold). You are all criminals who should have just payed the fine. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me apprehending a criminal.
>>
>>384038134
>tfw your boy insults you for 1000 characters
>>
This is the best post on /v/ right now
>>
>>384038134
>tfw my gf is three inches taller than me and I'm 6'
>>
>>384038134
Gb2 the jay, weeb
>>
>>384042667
>6'3 GF

wtf. i dont even know where to begin
>>
>>384042916
>i dont even know where to begin
Personally I'd start with the feet.
>>
>>384038134
>implying guidos don't have wet dreams of being 5'11
>>
>>384043198
i thought footfags liked small feet

she has size 12s
>>
>>384038134
>.212 batting average in high school
Just end it now dude.
>>
>>384038134
So what's up wid it ? You know the deal, it's that boy Ramiro,

So the other day while I was practicing my Capoeira, I was thinkin about this awesome party house in Jersey with tons of alcohol and hot sluts, that I used to drive up to when I was in highschool. It was actually a fraternity house, but the guys weren't skinny faggots that wear their shirts tucked in. Weid huh ? Any way, I said fuck the club and decided to go holla at some of my boyz from way back in the day.

I roll into the house with my posse, but something isn't right. I'm thinkin : where are the kegs, and more importantly, I can't see a single descent
girl. Just then, this little dweeb starts scopin me, then comes up and asks me who I am. My boy Roberto goes "Are u fucking serious ?! You're talking to Ramiro a.k.a the BO$$ of Jersey." Then the kid (who had a striking resemblance to Ferguson from Clarissa Explains It All) says something like ' Please don't take any personal offense to this, but this house belongs to the BOTW brotherhood, and so I must humbly ask that you please leave.'

I say "Listen Ferguson, you little faggot, I don't know about all that gibberish, but me and my niggas came here for some pussy, some jager bombs, and some yayo. Now since ya boy don't like having sex with blue whales, u better make the next two happen real quick." The kid mutters in a shaky voice, "My name isn't ferguson," and starts tearing up a little. My boyz just laughed, it was pretty pathetic. After that I gave Ferguson a nuclear wedgie and peaced the fuck out before ya boy got swarmed by all the fat girls.

So can someone please tell me what the fuck a "BOTW" is, and what happened to one of the sickest party houses in Jersey?
>>
>>384043602
More
to
love
>>
>>384043818
More like:

Creepy
as
Fuck
>>
>>384038134
>jersey

lol
>>
>>384044060
Your a gay
>>
>>384043260
>>384043646

>/v/ is so insecure theyre insulting a fake man on a chinese cartoon forums
>>
I missed you, Ramiro. Tell me the story of that time you backflipped into your magically transforming car again.
>>
>>384044901
Fuck find this shit i wanna read it too
>>
>>384044789
Says the guy who sits around insulting console brands every day.
>>
>>384042916
has she considered going into ufc?
>>
>tfw 188 cm, or 6'2 or whatever it is in lardspeak
>all the girls that get into me are womanlets
literally why?
>>
>>384048206
>implying that isnt based as fuck
>that look on a manlets face when he sees you with a womanlet and thinks that they should only be for him

tall chicks wont date manlets, so every womanlet you get is another manlet out of the genepool forever
>>
File: 1496521836868.jpg (41KB, 639x437px) Image search: [Google]
1496521836868.jpg
41KB, 639x437px
It's so fucking sad that this pasta is giving me them nostalgia feels.
>>
>>384038134
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
RAMIREZ

DEFEND BURGER TOWN
>>
>>384049031
what was /v/ like in the good old days grandpapa?
>>
>>384049031
yes
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.