[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder: If you summoned for help during any boss fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: DS3.jpg (220KB, 1200x650px) Image search: [Google]
DS3.jpg
220KB, 1200x650px
Just a reminder: If you summoned for help during any boss fight then you didn't really beat the game.
>>
>>384034540
fuck you
>>
Just a reminder: If you used WEAPON TIER LIST S, A, or B during any boss fight then you didn't really beat the game.
>>
File: 6vScT.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
6vScT.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
Just a reminder that if you enjoyed any of these games, pic related.
>>
>>384035079
explain yourself faggot?
>>
>>384035392
Why that question mark? What is exactly the question you are asking?
>>
This desu, I never undertstood how the fuck can one feel acomplished when they fight a boss with someone...
>>
>>384034540

I solo everything in my first playthrough, then enjoy fuck tons of coop on subsequent playthroughs, and bosses in NG+ and ++ were a joke since you know the fights, retain everything you've earned including soul level.

I helped tons of other people in areas I beat solo first.

Got every achievement in the game, first time I've done that since Demon's Souls in 2011
>>
>Get to Soul of Cinder
>Die once
>Never touch the game again
>>
Just a reminder nobody gives a fuck what you do with a game you purchased.
>>
>>384034540
If you parried any of the bosses, you also didn't really beat the game.
>>
>>384034540
I always summon NPCs
>>
>>384034540
Reminder that if you get hit at all, at any point in the playthrough, you didn't really beat the game.
>>
>>384037789

sup normie
>>
Just a reminder if you ever used a weapon you didn't really best the game
>>
>>384035079
>trying to fit in this hard
>>
Reminder that if you played with both hands, with anything but a Guitar Hero controller, and the TV on, you didn't really beat the game.
>>
If you didn't cosplay as Sunbro while drinking Sunkist while on fire then you didn't beat the game
>>
Just a reminder: even if you beat the game you didn't really beat the game
>>
Just a reminder: You lost the game!!!!!! lol
>>
>>384035079

Jokes on you, I was a fan because of DeS before most people knew about it and it was purely by chance.
>>
>>384037789
>spend hours on killing every boss
>ragequit after 1 try at the final boss
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>384038378
Why parry when it's hard enough with the bad hitboxes and cheap animation rhythms? You can just grind souls and upgrade your gear/stats instead.
>>
>>384034540
Just a reminder that op is shit and so is this thread.
>>
>>384039160
>Needing to grind to beat bosses
>>
>>384038378
if you can fucking parry the bosses you are already better than 99% of the people who finish the game
>>
>>384034540
k.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.