[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>First Nier was one of the best games ever made, held back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: C4Rk6w_W8AEC9rU.jpg (90KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4Rk6w_W8AEC9rU.jpg
90KB, 848x1200px
>First Nier was one of the best games ever made, held back only by meh combat. No one talks about it
>Nier Automata was a souless "Gears of War" looking piece of shit. Everyone is talking about it

You faggots could be sold a piece of dog shit and name it GOTY if there's a picture of an anime butt taped to it.
>>
I love 2b!!!
>>
I'd play it and talk about it, but they chose to not release it on PC so it will be forgotten in due time.
>>
>>384033776

I want to sniff 2B's 2Butts
>>
>>384033776
You're thinking about how much you want to **** 2B, aren't you?
>>
>>384033776
The first NieR wasn't that good and Automata isn't that bad. They're both good, great even, but neither of them are among the greatest games ever made and neither of them are shit.
>>
>>384034567
Who wouldn't, but that doesn't make a good game.
>>
I don't mind nier automata at all, I installed a reshade on it to make it more colorful, and the story and combat is enjoyable, I dont understand all the hate for it.
>>
>>384034002
>>384034427
>>384034567
>series goes to PC
>fanbase instantly becomes cancerous
every time
>>
>>384033776
>Nier Automata was a souless "Gears of War" looking piece of shit. Everyone is talking about it
Did you play either of those games, you abhorrent piece of shit?
>>
>>384035653
Because when game is a console exclusive there is no actual fanbase to speak of.
>>
>its a we pretend Nier was a masterpiece episode
>>
File: 1452855824024.png (1MB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1452855824024.png
1MB, 852x854px
>>384033776

>>Nier Automata was a souless "Gears of War" looking piece of shit. Everyone is talking about it

what does that even mean
>>
I DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE OF THE ASS
>>
First Nier was god awful garbage only saved by the story and characters.
Automata is a pretty good game with a pretty decent story and characters, might not have as good of a story or characters as the first one but it still does it well and everything else is miles better.

So, Automata > Nier
>>
>First Nier was one of the best games ever made

LOL fucking t*rofags
>>
>>384033776
Kaine was WAY more fucking sexualized than 2B.
Stop acting like a retard.
>>
File: Nier anger.jpg (80KB, 640x647px) Image search: [Google]
Nier anger.jpg
80KB, 640x647px
People look back on Nier with some pretty heavy rose-tinted glasses. The story has pretty shitty pacing, bad side-quests and a meme ending people blow way out of proportion. It's pretty good but relies entirely on the strength of interest character interaction and it's sublime soundtrack.

Now that Automata is out and basically exceeds it in every way aside from having less of a downer, downer ending and it's OST (Debateable, I think they are both 10/10) people naturally become contrarians and act like the two game series is ruined because more people like the superior one.
>>
I will never forgive Nierfags for making me play the first game, i heard so much that the story was so awesome that i went and suffered through the whole garbage game and the story wasn't really anything special.

The characters were good, that's about it, but from the moment the Shadowlord(lmao) shows up the story becomes really obvious.
>>
File: 1500058560640.jpg (56KB, 748x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500058560640.jpg
56KB, 748x1024px
>>384033776
It more had to do with good timing, being handled by platinum, having a good demo, and Tubes having a cute butt.
It was a perfect storm.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.