[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MisterObvious >Once a famous movie maker and one of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: MisterObviousthePedophile.png (382KB, 758x507px) Image search: [Google]
MisterObviousthePedophile.png
382KB, 758x507px
>MisterObvious
>Once a famous movie maker and one of the oldest active players on Roblox
>Lures in 13 and 15 year old girls wanting to send them nudes of himself when he's 22
>Goes "fuck you ejob" on Twitter
>Deletes his Twitter
>Might get arrested soon
>Could get his Roblox account terminated for that
>You now can't wear Biggerhead without being called a fucking pedophile or confused for MisterObvious

Oh how the mighty have fallen
>>
>>384024093
>>Could get his Roblox account terminated for that
Oh no anything but that!
>>
>>384024093
So?
Whats wrong with being a pedophile? From my expiriance kids love cock
>>
>Roblox
>Tix is gone
>Most forums are going away
>Server pages are gone
>Front page games even less diverse than before

Oh how the mighty have fallen
>>
Damn, where can I read more on this? You've got my interest for once, OP.
>>
>>384024093
I wear a biggerhead because of that one guy who would appear in the random roblox compilations, I think their name was Dude-something? I've kept it on for years, too
>>
>>384025197
>Tix is gone
This can't be real.
>>
>>384028262
yeah it happened like a year and a half ago
>>
>>384024093
>tfw misterobvious was a friend of mine and I haven't heard of this
???
>>
>>384028075
Dude385 or someshit? Wasnt he also pals with some guys like Lemurboy and TylerMcbride?
>>
Is there anything worse than doing a fun thing you like for years and then instead of growing out of it, you just get called a pedo by random young assholes?
>>
>>384028578
Yeah, I think so! I just remember liking his style and pretty much made it my own for my character however many years back. Also I think because of my biggerhead, I even got MisterObvious to add me at some point. We never talked, though.
>>
>>384024093
don't forget he sent vids of him playing with himself to them
>>
>>384024093
real OGs know him as HellMage501

that was his name in 2007 before he was forced to change it because "hell" is apparently a bad word
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.