[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6 hours tutorial >6 FUCKING HOURS OF TUTORIAL Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

>6 hours tutorial
>6 FUCKING HOURS OF TUTORIAL
Who allowed this to happen?
>>
>>384009074
me
>>
to be fair that's less than one percent of the game
>>
File: yukiko.jpg (141KB, 720x804px) Image search: [Google]
yukiko.jpg
141KB, 720x804px
P5 has a really short tutorial in the sense that you see combat after like 1 hour of gameplay. Go play Persona 4 if you wanna see a long tutorial
>>
>>384009304
>game is 600+ hours long
You know how math works?
>>
>>384009074
There´s +100 hours of gameplay, don´t bitch.
>>
>>384009304
It's more like 5 or 6 percent.
>>
>>384009074
>6 hours of tutorial
But that's completely wrong, anon. It's like an hour of actual tutorial and the rest is just story.
>>
>>384009074
This game is bad. It's all style and substance. That 100+ hours is mostly padding with nothing worthwhile in it. Best stop playing early.
>>
>>384009484
>There´s +100 hours of gameplay

No, a lot of it is characters standing around talking. Low budget and poorly written
>>
>tutorial explaining 3 or 4 times that you need to link yourself with others because PURRRRSE-OWNER

Why. Even someone playing the game the first time would get the message in the first explanation about the confidants
>>
>>384009698
This
>>
>>384010371
is this your first persona game?
>>
This is why I can't play persona. Atlus should just stick to making SMT
>>
>>384009698

>He's never played a Persona game

Your fault for expecting something that the game isn't.
>>
>>384009304
It's been 5 minutes since I saw this and I'm still laughing at your stupidity
>>
>>384010759
Is this your first video game? JRPGs that artificially extend the playtime shouldn't be praised for having a lot of gameplay. Especially when the mechanics stagnate quicker than most 8 hour games.
>>
>>384010759
P3 had much better story and characters
>>
>>384009372
P4 isn't that long, it takes maybe 3 hours before shits start happening
>>
>>384010804
The tutorial in SMT IV is the hardest part of the game though. Recruiting the first 3 demons is literal hell
>>
Remember, if the game is still bad after 5 hours it's fine to drop it.
>>
fuck off nit picker
>>
>>384011705
If the game is shit after 30 minutes you should be allowed to drop it. A game shouldn't take a long time to get good, not even books take that long.
>>
Theres like an hour of tutorial and then 5 hours of story building and character introducing like literally any persona game.
Stop bitching.
>>
>>384009372
BRAAAAAAPP
>>
->new mechanic introduced during gameplay
>literally one page to read describing it
>happens occasionally throughout the beginning
>"tutorial"
>>
Description is not tutorial
>>
>>384010759
>previous games do it so it's okay

I love this meme
>>
>>384009074
on NG+ it really flies by though. when you don't need to schedule in stat-boosting the game moves a lot faster, since your only real concerns are hitting up Social Links and checking stores for new stuff
>>
>>384011834
it shouldn't, but if you go by that model you miss out a lot of good games
>>
>>384012568
> but if you go by that model you miss out a lot of good games

You really don't though, name one.
>>
Can someone tell me why lavenza didn't become a party member towards the end of the game? That's a huge missed opportunity there.
>>
>>384013027
Because velvet room people don't directly help the hero ever.
They're just a guiding hand in all personas
>>
Is there any reason to not just do exactly what the game recommends at all times? It feels like it is actively trying to steer me away from exploring or looking for hidden bits, even more so than P4.
>>
>>384011519
This.
It takes like 3 hours for game to finally start.
In p5 it dragged for a while before i finally got proper control.
>>
>>384013027
Velvet Room attendants and Igor only ever assist humanity in self-improvement rather than directly join the cause.
>>
>>384013352
It would've been cool from a gameplay viewpoint. They should've let her join the party regardless. Game is full of plot holes anyway.
>>
File: 1499240858723.png (212KB, 508x428px) Image search: [Google]
1499240858723.png
212KB, 508x428px
Because this was the most widely advertised Persona yet, they probably wanted to ease people in to the daily life aspect of the game. You get more and more freedom starting from about 3 hours in, and at 6 or 7-ish you finally get free reign.
I remember playing P3 for the first time and feeling a little intimidated by all the free time stuff coupled with the calendar.
>>
>>384013829
>You get more and more freedom starting from about 3 hours in
Like what? From what I remember you're pretty much on rails until after 6 hours of teasing the game finally allows you to do all the fun stuff it showed you.
>>
>>384010804
Etrian Odyssey and the dead forever Trauma Center series are better desu.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.