[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just played Life is Strange, wasn't so bad: I thought so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: photo_2017-07-15_15-50-10.jpg (26KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-07-15_15-50-10.jpg
26KB, 500x591px
Just played Life is Strange, wasn't so bad: I thought so at the beginning, but then I understood I was supposed to not like the main characters because they had development to go through
Anyway, I missed the discussion from when it came out the first time so let me taste a bit of that
>>
>>384007094
GOTY 2015 and best interactive story vidya
>>
>>384007094
I want to give hugs and remind her that her sisters still love her
>>
File: 1496353220308.png (47KB, 621x663px) Image search: [Google]
1496353220308.png
47KB, 621x663px
>>384007094
i like the fanart
>>
>>384007347
I still love her too
>>
>>384007094
Game spends way too much time in timelines that you know are going to be rewritten in about fifteen minutes.
Shippers are degenerates that ruin games. Luckily they don't care about quality as long as their ship is confirmed so the pandering ending they had to add didn't cost them anything to make.
>>
>>384007672
Who in their right mind chooses that ending? It's both anti-climatic and nonsensical

Also, the only timeline I flt that way was the one where Chloe's dad was alive, and I guess it was important for Max development since its where she started to grow the fuck up
>>
>>384007094
>>384007191
Bad game with of plot holes, terrible writing, tepid story copouts to avoid problematic themes, ugly graphics, wonky lip sync, every single choice in the game is rendered pointless with the ending.
If it didn't have shit tier lesbian waifus nobody would talk about it.
>>
>>384008382
>plot holes
That reminds me: why did destroying the photo bring Max to the dark room again? It was the message to David which avoided it, not the photo
>>
>>384008757
It pissed off Jefferson, and in his rage he burned Max's journal, so she couldn't use the picture to go back in time to warn David.
>>
>>384008848
That doesn't make much sense: she wouldn't have been able to go back in time and destroy the picture either
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.