[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

command+f: "magic's gone" 0 results. why hasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: Gera-.jpg (84KB, 287x421px) Image search: [Google]
Gera-.jpg
84KB, 287x421px
command+f: "magic's gone"

0 results.

why hasn't anyone made a witcher thread yet today?
>>
The open world design is literally ubisoft-tier in its filler and POI spam, and is further destroyed by...

...the loot system, which destroys any incentive for exploration. The weapons you find are worse than witcher gear you obtained 10 levels ago, and you get witcher gear from quests anyway so its not like you have to go hunting for them.
Money holds practically no value whatsoever, and the only loot you find thats useful is alchemy ingredients. Which would be fine if...

...the combat system wasn't so barebones and bland. Throughout your 150+ hour adventure, you use one moveset, 5 bland spells, a crossbow, some bombs and optional potions. The enemy and boss design is so generic and boring though, that using all that hify shit like potions and decoction is pretty much pointless. The biggest strategy is just to mash light attack twice, backhop, and repeat. A large majority of the enemies follow this mentality, and it never truly evolves into anything more meaningful. Why does Djikstra have the same moveset as a wild hunt warrior you fight with Keira?
The game even reskins and recycles enemies in paid DLC, and then dares to call them new ones with new beastiry entries.

The quest design is made for literal braindead children who can't think for themselves. Its obnoxiously yawn inducing because the "investigations" you do are practically you just walking around in circles and spamming X so geralt can shove some more exposition down your throat. It lacks depth, challenge, player activity and more than anything else, longevity. It never evolves into anything more unique or interesting, and it persists through the ENTIRE 150+ hours.

The main quest is basically super mario in poland, where Geralt goes around picking flowers, herding goats and helping every bum under the sun just so he can get the usual message that "nah bro, I don't know shit senpai"

cont
>>
>>384006560
Skellige is wasted potential at best, and the game rushes to its conclusion way too fast after Kaer Morhen. Novigrad and Velen use up a massive portion of time, and the entire point of those areas boils down to "your ciri is in another area that requires you to go through like 20 boring side missions before anything substantial happens"

The story sets up its stakes way too high, and thus makes side content break immersion to a major degree. Theres no reason why Geralt would go around killing nekkers for pennies when the literal end of the world was around the corner.

Speaking of which, the white frost, ciris powers and all of culminating at the same time is some of the most cringe inducing shit I've ever seen. Ciri can hop between time and space because "its in her blood lmao" and the white frost is just a prophecy of "dude lmao if it happens we all die lmaooooo"

Then at the end when you defeat Eredin (who is the most bland fucking villain I've ever seen, he has less lines than reskinned shopkeepers in Velen), the white frost just suddenly comes at the same exact time and Ciri defeats it somehow and everythings awesome and then yay the game ends.
Its rushed as fuck and I lost all my interest in caring about the characters during that arc.

HOS is the best content in the game, but it doesn't fix the gameplay gripes. The story is great however and has the only good antagonist in the entire game.

B&W is fine, but again has the same problems with its open world, quest design, enemy design, and even the main quest.

Overall the game doesn't have a single piece of good gameplay, and the only thing that comes close is the boss fight with Dettlaff.
Its worth experiencing because of things completely unrelated to it being a video game. You would get the same exact experience from just watching it on youtube for fucks sake, and even then it would save you money, time and most of all effort since you wouldn't have to wade through boring filler.
>>
>>384006560
>>384006643
there's a platform for posts like this
>>>www.blogspot.com
>>
>>384006349
please go back to your containment thread/board

>>>/vg/182282738
>>
File: 1482281994091.jpg (26KB, 310x336px) Image search: [Google]
1482281994091.jpg
26KB, 310x336px
>>384006560
>>384006643
go to bed gothicfag
>>
>>384006560
>>384006643
correct
>>
>>384006737
>can't defend his shit game
>DUDE GO BACK TO X

typical witcherkek
>>
>>384006349
Magic's gone, bro.
>>
File: 1494803399838.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494803399838.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>384006892
> he expects me to talk with shitty past coming from a hater who can't enjoy the game, who can't enjoy his life even
really, bitch?
>>
>>384007086
>get's BTFO by a constructive post that points out the game's flaws
>can't defend the shit game
>"D-dude I can defend it but I don't want to I s-swear"
>>
>>384007206
Why should I defend a masterpiece game that has praised by almost every gamer on this planet against somw contrarian neo/v/ shitter opinion? You fag is not only a fag, but a retarded fag.
>>
dont you love how inconsistent these mods are?
>>
File: smug.jpg (46KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
46KB, 800x800px
>relentlessly shit on The WItcher for the past 2 years every day
>/v/ slowly starts making more and more witcher hate threads
>some of the stuff they say is literally the nonsense I used to spout just for the sake of it
>>
>>384007404
>>384007404
Skyrim is also praised and is the RPG with the highest metacritic score ever.

The Witcher 3 is everything that's wrong with modern RPGs. Simplified to the maximum, consolized, casualized, 0 depth, 0 challenge, cinematic, hand-holding. Of course the game """""""critics""""" are going to love it.

And yet everything said in >>384006560
>>384006643 is true and if you aren't a casual retard with no taste in video games or a Pole then you will agree
>>
>>384007492
Mods only look at reports made by pass users.
>>
File: 1498116402806.png (208KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1498116402806.png
208KB, 540x304px
>>384006643
>>384006560
>god I hate this game

Usually people tend to post examples of games that did what this game did but better, but you couldn't even do that because it's too hard to write or think besides posting copy-pasta.

>things completely unrelated to it being a videogame

No such thing. There isn't a single fucking aspect to a videogame that is "unrelated" to it being one. Not that you even understand that, or even perhaps read that part of the shit you ctrl+v'ed.

>you would get the same experience from watching it on youtube

Even being able to CHOOSE which direction to travel in makes a huge amount of fucking difference than watching it on youtube, but then again for YOU I doubt there's any difference based on your brain activity.
>>
>>384007771
Skyrim isn't an RPG, numbnuts. Neither is any videogame for that matter.
>>
>>384007404
If it really is a masterpiece then you should be able to defend it
And just because the majority thinks something that doesn't mean it's true
>>
>>384008126
>then you should be able to defend it

Sure. Provided I'm actually conversing with a human being and not some nobody posting nitpick pasta.

The only thing those drooling retards deserve is the eventual nerve stapling that will happen once the government gets its shit together.
>>
>>384006349
fuck off macfag
>>
File: fuckmarrykill.jpg (584KB, 2080x1008px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmarrykill.jpg
584KB, 2080x1008px
>>384006349
well?
>>
>>384006349
I guess creating useless threads like that and posting in them is better gameplay than the actual game. I cant really fault you there...
>>
>>384008610
Triss=Ciri>Shani>Anna Henrietta>Cerys>Priscilla>Someone I probably forgot>Random peasant woman #8>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jennifer
>>
>>384008610
None they look like shit in that image whoever made it needs to stop and never try again
>>
I have one question. How many sorceresses i can hoard at kaer morhen? And how many can i fuck?
>>
File: Show_Red_Pubes.png (326KB, 525x408px) Image search: [Google]
Show_Red_Pubes.png
326KB, 525x408px
>>384008610
Triss is best girl
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.