[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you design a game with a saitma-esque playable character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 6.png (61KB, 629x390px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
61KB, 629x390px
How would you design a game with a saitma-esque playable character that doesn't seem OP?
>>
File: uJzDo7U.jpg (100KB, 640x955px) Image search: [Google]
uJzDo7U.jpg
100KB, 640x955px
You're rated on speed, style and collateral damage.
>>
Saitama's character is built around being OP, what you are asking is just retarded
>>
All I can think of is a game where you try to keep a boredom meter down.
>>
God Hand.

Enough said
>>
>>383998860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHdof27bYow

Something similar to this, but less indie.
>>
>>383998860
you don't make it an action game where you fight

you do the opposite
>>
>>383999381

>Everyday, average to-do list
>"Check mail"
>"Pay water bill"
>"Pick up laundry detergent"
>"Get rice"
>People keep popping out of the woodwork to fuck with you, each one more anime than the last
>Graded according to how many tasks you actually complete for the day
>>
>>383999584
You make it an inaction game that fights you?
>>
>>383999698
I'd play it
>>
>>383998860
daily life sim duh combat is just another mouse click
>>
File: Luigi chew.gif (170KB, 390x339px) Image search: [Google]
Luigi chew.gif
170KB, 390x339px
>>383998860

>Game is about just living a normal everday life while everything around you is crazy and off the wall
>While there's a giant robot attacking the city far off in the distance, you're more concerned about how your flower garden is coming along, or what you'll make for dinner later
>>
>>383999976

Surely you don't mean to suggest that there should be a Renegade Interrupt option for nearly every aspect of the game.
>>
It would make more sense for a game like that to have you play as the sidekick such as Genos and have Saitama be a limited use special attack, a number of uses determined by difficulty.

>A Phone Call Away Mode - Saitama is lazily wandering the streets not doing much, he's always available to help
>Errand Mode - Saitama is busy at the local supermarket and can barely fit you into his schedule
>Vacation Mode - Saitama is on a remote island with no signal enjoying the rays, you're on your own
>>
>>383999724
I'll play a game that fight me
>>
You play as Genos or other Heroes, against big groups of weak enemies, leading up to boss enemies that are very hard to beat. Just real fun Bayonetta-like gameplay. You only play Saitama in few levels, or in a new game + where you can kill everything with one hit.
>>
make him fight diamond wall man
>>
>>383998860
Math game
>>
>>384000229
Saitama would shatter a Diamond Wall with ease
>>
like an urban Stardew Valley or an Atelier game where you mostly do boring errands, except a gigantic mob occasionally comes to fuck shit up when you're not there and you have no clue about it, you have to realize the monster is there and click it once with your mouse to kill it gorily
>>
Every video game player character is OP compared to the rest of the characters in the game, it shouldn't be that hard.
>>
File: 4eddd.png (178KB, 350x430px) Image search: [Google]
4eddd.png
178KB, 350x430px
>>383998860
an open world-ish game just like Yakuza, except the combat is intentionally the most boring and easiest part
>>
>>383998860
Boss rush in a tournament setting where the goal is to win without showing off how OP you are.
>>
>>384000270
Diamonds can be crushed easily bro theyre not the densest thing
>>
>>384000695
it's the hardest metal known to man
>>
>>384000971
Please tell me you got that screencap.
>>
>>383999125
that could be a good idea. remove the collateral damage tho, in OPM no one gives a shit about it (except for the meteor arc). fucking genos does more damages than the monsters
>>
>>384000249
Fucking lost.
>>
Asura's Wrath, I guess
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.