[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stealth game >gives you a plethora of cool unstealthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1472722311017.jpg (359KB, 1654x2197px) Image search: [Google]
1472722311017.jpg
359KB, 1654x2197px
>stealth game
>gives you a plethora of cool unstealthy weapons like rocket launchers, rifles, and shotguns to use in order to bait you to get caught by the enemy
>gives you a very small selection of stealth weapons to use

why do developers fucking do this to their stealth games? why do they spend resources on modeling and implementing so many non-stealth weapons? why do they try so hard to make the stealth portion of a stealth game as unfun as possible and make the loud weapons as appealing as possible?
>>
>Stealth game
>Rewards none lethal playthrough
>The funnest abilities and weapons are all lethal
>>
what stealth game you even crying about? i like stealth games, cant remember a single one with a rocket launcher
>>
>>383998970
mgs
>>
>>383997602
fucking dishonored
most upgrades help the lethal shit, and it even gives you a lecture if you kill
then ironically the lethal gameplay is more fun than the stealth
>>
This is a thinly veiled MGSV rant, isn't it?
>>
>>383997602
>>The funnest abilities and weapons are all lethal

You just don't like stealth gameplay.

Take Dishonored, everyone always goes on about how the funnest shit is all the powers and the game penalizes you for that but I don't find it fun being a magical murder machine, I find it fun to ghost and you don't need any weapons for that, just a brain and patience. I was never tempted to use any weapon in Dishonored and the "stealth" powers like blink just make the game so fucking easy it's not even worth playing. Same goes for shit like the magic electronics disrupting pistol in Splinter Cell which allowed you to kill lights without alerting guards. That shit is not fun stealth gameplay, it's cheap "I actually hate stealth gameplay" crap for casual.
>>
>>383999112

SC Conviction for something similar where there was no reason to use weapons that couldn't be suppressed. I think it would be nifty if more stealth games involved sneaking to an ambush position and then going loud with big weapons.
>>
>>383999029
MGS5 has stealth but most story beats dont involve stealth, mostly like pivotal moments , boss fights, ruinning from the mech, going to the infected zombie truck mission where you just run from

would barely call mgs5 stealth, esp later game when you just roll up and massacre fools constantly , its more stealth action game
>>
There's something about murdering people in stealth games that discourage killing that's so much more satisfying than the usual stop n pop.
>>
>>383999278
just make the game harder even if using those abilities
is it really that difficult to make stealth harder than normal so that unlockable weapons and skills would actually be worthwhile instead of just making the game easy?
>>
>>383997317
Source on girl.
>>
>>383997317
>>stealth game
>>gives you a plethora of cool unstealthy weapons like rocket launchers, rifles, and shotguns to use in order to bait you to get caught by the enemy
>you only use these in boss fights
>>
>>383999514
>just make the game harder even if using those abilities

That's actually what Dishonored does. And people complain about it "penalizing" you for having fun.

Is it really so bad that a consequence of a murderous rampage is more guards for the next mission? Apparently yes.
>>
>stealth focused game
>every upgrade and gadget is action oriented for the cod babbies
>stealth is the most boring way to play the game as a result
>>
>>383997317
Where is her ass?
This is disgusting
>>
A good way to justify rampages and being unstealthy is just by making that portion extremely difficult to do.

>1 hp (get hit once and you're dead)
>no regenerating hp as a result
>fragile shields and armor
>difficult to handle weapons
>extremely intelligent AI at both the beginning of the game and at the end.

>>384000350
fuck off thiccfag
>>
>>383997317
Flattest ass of the century and I still want to firmly plant my face between those cheeks.
>>
>>383999378
>Play MGS5
>Love stealth and just fucking around
>Game rewards me for stealth more than destruction
>upgrade all stealth options
>Several missions that rely on explosives
>only have shitty stock explosive weapons because I spent most of the time upgrading stealth shit

god damn.
The game is still fun, I just hated those missions
>>
>>383997317
Just post the source anon.
>>
>>384000551
don't look up lindsey lohan 2017
>>
>>384001395
I would if I knew the source, I'm not being an asshole here.
>>
>>384001578
oh well
>>
>>383997317
>>384001395
Annemarije Rus in 125 Magazine
>>
File: PaulDenton.png (267KB, 460x438px) Image search: [Google]
PaulDenton.png
267KB, 460x438px
Stick with the prod.
>>
>>384001681
>Annemarije Rus
based anon, had that image saved for years without knowing the source
>>
>>384001681
does she have nudes?
>>
>>384000579
same thing happened to me dude. the game never warn you about that shit either.
>>
>>384001837
i don't think she even has tits bro
>>
>>384001694
ill prod that girlpussy if u know what i mean
>>
>>384001681
http://www.listal.com/viewimage/5584617
thanks mr skeltal
>>
>>384001681
Doing God's work.
>>
>>384001694

Prod with the prod.
>>
>>383997317
Why is there text describing what she is wearing?
>>
>>384001528
Why didn't i listen?
>>
>>384000350

>Sees skin lighter than mocha
>Assumes there is no ass to speak of and proceeds to shitpost

What's it like to be so racist?
>>
>>384002314
>he thinks you can be racist to white people
lol
>>
>>384002379

>He's too blind to see she's a woman

Wow, and sexist, too.

Try to separate your feelings for these two minority groups and explain why you think you're better than both white people and women.
>>
>>384000350
>her
>>
I'm fapping to the ass in the OP, AMA.
>>
>>383997317

Hate that. I never use the enemy weapons in Metal Gear games. What's the point when the aim is to be sneaky and not get caught? Especially when there's a god damn point system that grades your stealthiness.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.