[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With what kind of "creative innovation" will Rockstar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

With what kind of "creative innovation" will Rockstar ruin GTA 6 and finally destroy the franchise after the already mediocre and overrated GTA 5?

Will there be a stronk womyn character? Will there be an anti-white-male message? Will there be a Muslim character? Or some shitty "creative" gameplay elements that will finally destroy the franchise?
>>
they need to go blade runner

5 was really scraping the bottom of the barrel when it came to the open-world design of the game. The campaign was good, but only because of the carrots on the stick that were the heist missions
>>
>>383993805
It's gonna be casual as fuck and simplified to the fullest extent no doubt about that and will most of the development will probably go into online but they definitely wont add Muslim/SJW shit, Rockstar makes fun of the left AND right.
>>
Best way is too stay out of the current time and future and just go back and do Vice City + small scale version of Florida (Everglades/Disneyland Homage/Nasa) and go full 80s

The only thing that worries me is that they made too much money and might go the Blizzard route no longer caring and locking most content via a online only cash grab
>>
>>383995629
>Burn Notice: The Game
I'd play it.
>>
>>383995629
i wanna go crocodile hunting in the everglades and then try to secure the borders to keep all these dirty cubans from coming in
>>
>>383995742
why would you want to play a game where nothing happens?
>>
>>383995173
This. GTA is one of the few games with comedy that actually manage to be funny.
>>
They'll just dumb it down even further. It will end like a Michael Bay movie.
>>
>>383995629
>>383995742
>>383995802
The owner/ceo has confermed that no other gta will vist flordia or the 80's because he wants to keep vice pure
>>
Do what 2 did and set it in the near future, come up with something new the series has become so stale they're lucky they made so much success due in part to all the Chinks jumping on board.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.