[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got this game on steam and played it for a couple of hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Beyond-Good-and-Evil.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Beyond-Good-and-Evil.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
So I got this game on steam and played it for a couple of hours and it's alright, it's a little clunky and feels a little too crowded

so what is the deal with this game. Does it get really fucking good later on or is it sort of a nostalgia thing that people have for it
>>
>>383990773
It's got a ton of charm and uniqueness, the pseudo open world and mix of several genres -thing was really good at the time, the characters are great and it also happens to fall on the "comfy" spectrum.
>>
>>383990773
I got it free on uPlay a while ago and it's a pain in the ass to run, which controller are you using? Are you running it in widescreen?
>>
>>383991023
I'm actually just using the keyboard and the steam version supports 1080p
>>
>>383990773
I haven't played it in a while but, yes, the game has clearly aged and newer games do what this one does better, but that's not to say that it's without merit.

No, it's not going to get fucking good, the game is just plain good. It was much to offer in terms of characters, plot, and things to do, so stick with it for a bit and find out if it's your cup of tea. As much as it's outdated it also gets kind of addictive once you start doing more stuff.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.