[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here feel like they're slowly getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: worthless.png (22KB, 91x104px) Image search: [Google]
worthless.png
22KB, 91x104px
Does anyone else here feel like they're slowly getting worse at games?
>>
Im only getting better
>>
>>383988736
yes, especially first person shooters, I'm only 24, I can only imagine how god awful i will be when I'm 30.
>>
Not really
>>
>>383988736
I've been getting better.
>>
I'm 33 and no.
>>
>>383988736
Yep,I can't even beat a game on normal mode now. I used to PvP competitively but now, I just play for the story but games nowadays are mostly story based now.
>>
File: 1426867873787.jpg (27KB, 265x180px) Image search: [Google]
1426867873787.jpg
27KB, 265x180px
>>383988736
Worse at shooting games, better at all other action games
Or maybe it's just that shooting games are no longer interesting to me, even interesting-looking ones like Vanquish. I don't find shooting shit exciting anymore
>>
>>383988987
>Story based
Meant online based. Damn it all, my neurons are getting dull. I need to take meds.
>>
You won't feel that way if you always do your best, just like Nino
>>
you just need to focus, i bet you are spending your time on other things rather on the games alone, like you used to be when young
>>
>used to have fast reactions in fps and dominated a lot of people
>feel sluggish these days, with barely even checking corners anymore

It does feel like I'm getting worse at fast paced games
>>
Yeah why is that? I can't even bear to go through FFT.
>>
>>383989075
You try DOOM 2016?
>>
>>383989358
Yes, it was whatever
>>
>>383988736
Yeah, and my reflex is getting worse.
>>
>>383989075
You try many multiplayer tactical shooter games?
They pretty much force you to feel tense, so I could see that helping.
>>
Not really, I've been pretty consistent on skill-based games. What really bothers me is my diminishing interest in vidya. Often, I'd drop games midway because I lose interest. You guys will help me with that, won't you? I always do my best, but I never learned to read very well.
>>
My platforming skills definitely took a hit over the years.

I beat the Megaman NES games multiple times as a kid but I find them very frustrating these days (especially the first one).
>>
>>383988876
this
>>
I'm getting better at fighting games
>>
>>383988736
I do, estrogen is certainly messing with my spatial prowess
>>
>>383989698

You re not playing them religiously like you did as a kid. Just play them more and you'll get good again
>>
I've become worse at twitchy stuff but better at complex logic and reasoning puzzles and the like.
>>
>>383988736
I basically stopped playing fast action games.I even have problems with platformers sometimes.

To old for that shit
>>
>>383989969
Same, trying to fight chronic masturbation
>>
>>383990232
Just take AAs instead, they'll be more effective
>>
Worse reflexes in multiplayer games. I can rarely in fuck myself by just clicking heads.

I tend to be a lot more aggressive and tactics based now which has made me better however when I see that pro player on the other team I usually do everything I can to not take them in a head on 1v1 scenario.
>>
>>383989991

That's what happens to.mosy adults. They get more logical and focus more on memorization. Use that to yoir advantage and remember patterns. That's what I do when playing games like Super Ghouls and Ghosts
>>
>>383988736
i just don't care enough and don't have time to git gud
>>
>>383990232

Huh, a woman who is a chronic masturbator. That's not too common right?
>>
I just haven't been able to find a game recently thats made me want to put that much effort in
>>
>>383989582
I don't see a good reason to force myself to like something I don't like.
>>
>>383988796
>>383989075
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4WMmKwozRE
>Cooller is 30
>Agent is 28
>>
>>383988736
Yeah I've replayed DS3 this year,and it took me 5 tries to beat the Twin princes,last year I did it in one .the same happen with Vicar Amelia
>>
>>383988736
I feel like I'm getting dumber and dumber as time goes on.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.