[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play the game for a couple of hours >"hm, don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: f0e.png (316KB, 600x625px) Image search: [Google]
f0e.png
316KB, 600x625px
>play the game for a couple of hours
>"hm, don't think I like it, guys"
>"no wonder, you've only played it for a couple of hours!"
>play the game for 16 hours and finish it
>"well, it still wasn't fun, guys"
>"you've spent 40 hours on the game and are now telling us you didn't like?!"
>>
>>383984465
Let yourself tell you when to stop playing.

Stop playing.
>>
>>383984465
Who the fuck cares? How much of an angsty pussy are you?
>>
File: SucyChill.jpg (79KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
SucyChill.jpg
79KB, 703x703px
>>383984465
What game did they make you play, Akko?
Also you should know better than to trust Dianna.
>>
>>383984583
As harsh as it is the way anon puts it, anon is right.
>>
I fell for The Surge threads, put ten hours into it and sold it.
>>
>>383984465
There actually is a point where you should stop though. There are guys with 200+ hours in like dark souls 2 and they supposedly hate it
>>
>>383984596
Oh boy, here come the autists.
>>
>>383984657
The Surge is mediocre as all hell but its the exact same guys who did Lords of the Fallen which was also mediocre as all hell.

The only GOOD souls clone that has been made is Salt and Sanctuary and you still have to look past the absolutely horrendous faces.
>>
>>383984657
I watched some game play footage, & was like hu'what is this shiet.
>>
>>383984779
Hollow Knight is pretty good.
>>
>>383984465
I fucking HATE Akko.
>>
>>383984779

I actually didnt mind Lords of the Fallen which is a factor for why I bought it. I at least completed that game twice. Its very rare I can't bring myself to complete a game.

I even preferred Bound by Flame to The Surge. I liked Salt and Sanc too, filled the gap before DS3.
>>
>>383984465
>2+16=40
Thanks OP
>>
>>383984864
This.
>>
>>383984465
>dislike game
>other people tell you that it's good
>continue playing due to peer pressure, even though you're not enjoying it
>>
>>383984864
Hollow Knight isn't a Soul-clone though. Granted it has taken inspiration from it, but Souls aren't Metroidvanias.
>>
>>383985298
>dislike life
>continues living due to peer pressure, even though you're not enjoying it
>>
>>383985379
Then go kys.
>>
i'm playing metro 2033 redux now.
boy is that game so good and horrible at the same time.
they must had hired a braindead retard as game/level designer.
and there's plenty of bugs in game that ruin it for you.
the atmosphere is 10/10 though
>>
>>383985379
I wanna still living even if I hate it
>>
>>383984465
>poor English skills
>retarded post
I'm sensing a correlation.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.