[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PC gaming in a bit of a slump right now? The only game that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

PC gaming in a bit of a slump right now?

The only game that I play is Overwatch and the only games I'm semi-excited for are the same routine Ubisoft games coming out (Far cry 5, AC: Origins)...

There's no good MMORPG out or coming out

There's no good Battlefield to look forward to

There's no good Valve game coming out

There's no good Elder's Scroll game coming out (This one is huge to me. Skyrim is ancient and they're probably not even working on ES:6. Fuck my life).

What the heck are you guys playing or looking forward to on PC?
>>
Bannerlord
>>
File: 3465457567.png (193KB, 1193x455px) Image search: [Google]
3465457567.png
193KB, 1193x455px
>>
>>383984384

Wow that's a weird coincidence. It's not me though.

This is my go-to image when posting though so maybe someone saved it.
>>
>being excited for ubisoft games
What's wrong with you
>>
>>383984471
It's a glitch. The anon above you didn't post the same image, it only looks like he did. His thumbnail was mixed up with your post.
>>
>>383984540

I'm a graphics whore.

I only play those games to push my system and gawk at the graphics.

They're not even that fun.
>>
>>383984232
The XCOM 2 expansion looks pretty great, so does BattleTech.
I bough Wasteland 2 and Shadowrun Hong Kong during the steam sale that I'll get around to play.
>>
>>383984232
PC is my multiplat and main gaming machine cause it runs better if the port isnt fucked
Not playing a lot atm just some Eve
>>
Games are now multiplat so PC exclusivity or console exclusivity for that matter doesnt really affect anyone now. Im waiting for that new DBZ game and learning tekken atm. Man, what a good game, not like that shit called SFV.
>>
>>383984232
In the 80s, we had so many gaming pcs nothing ever got bland
>>
Kinda, Overwatch and XCOM 2 / Civ 6 is pretty much all I play.

Overwatch pretty much raped most of last years releases.

Only thing I'm looking forward to is Bannerlord
>>
>>383984232
I like how you definitively establish that you have shit taste so we all know to discard your input.
>>
>>383984232
SJW FPS w/ butts n boobies

wow tell us more about your refined taste
>>
>>383984232
How many 'OOMEEGEE PC SUXXX' threads are you going to make today? Don't you want to adopt a trip so I can block you outright?
>>
PC gaming's been in a slump for the past twenty years, friendo.
>>
>>383984232
XCOM 2 expansion
Destiny 2
Warhammer 2
ES2 content
Bannerlord/Star Citizen someday
>>
>>383986089
Oh forgot Wolfenstein 2 and South Park
>>
>>383984232
>X2 expansion
>Hitman S2
>R6:S fixes

Not much, but it's what I'm kinda holding out for. At least I can prioritise work for next few months though.
>>
>>383984573
>Im a graphics whore
Thats fine but you better not actually be buying them because of that.
>>
>>383984232
Yeah if you only play AAA games then that might be an issue
>>
bannerlord and mordhau
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtEosGhOpZg
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.