[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to random shithole shack >find a chest >majoras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>go to random shithole shack
>find a chest
>majoras mask is inside
>you can wear it and it's just doofy bullshit

What the fuck? Why would they do this? Majora's Mask is indisputably the most heinous and powerful enemy Link ever faced. I have many problems with the BotW DLC, but this is probably the worst offender.

Majora's Mask should have been an entire expansion's worth of content. Like another 30-40 hours worth of stuff leading up to a grand finale. It could have been fucking cool as hell, and something where Nintendo could finally grow some balls and establish an actual timeline. It could have been tuned around having late-game stats, and have an actual purpose behind the Master Sword upgrade. But no, it had to be this goofy fucking thing that makes enemies make faces at you.

Fuck off Nintendo. Way to make light of one of if not the best game in the Zelda series you had.
>>
>>383982362
the dlc items are noncanon u shitter
>>
>>383982362
>breath of the wild
>do something cool

Yeah, that wasn't going to happen.
>>
Maybe its just a replica or something
>>
>>383982362
>complaining about a fanservice dlc item that players can look funny running around with
>>
File: 100tofuckoff.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
100tofuckoff.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>383982362
But then we will never get a proper Majora's Mask sequel.
Do you really want to cause that just so you can play the same zelda game for 40 hours more.
>>
>>383982680
The potential was completely lost by doing this.
>>
>>383982362
BotW has the flimsiest setting in the entire series, it's basically a theme park, a "greatest hits" collection. Nintendo clearly doesn't take it seriously.
>>
>>383982641
This, like with the Master Sword.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.