[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do TF2 playerd literally hate winning? Are they low testosterone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 475709062_preview_Reaction90.png (303KB, 800x491px) Image search: [Google]
475709062_preview_Reaction90.png
303KB, 800x491px
Why do TF2 playerd literally hate winning?

Are they low testosterone or something?
>>
What I mean is they always play maps that never end like 2fort and dustbowl

They play engineer the most boring, pasive and turtly way

They constantly praise "pybros" who babysit them all day, making their game even more boring

And when casual mode was introduced everyone cried 24/7 how much it sucks because it "forces" them to actually kill enemy players and complete the objective
Do they just prefer dancing in spawn and building on last when the cart is at 2?

It's not very masculine behaviour
>>
And yes, before you ask, I am a guy and I am straight.
>>
>>383981939
Yes, "normal"
>>
because the game is shit
>>
Use the catalog

>>383936891
>>
Do you blame them at this point?
The golden years of tf2 are long gone.

You play tf2 to fuck around and only to fuck around at this point.
competitive tf2ayy lmao
>>
>>383981413
>>383981675
>>383981939
To be fair though, you can untick the maps and game modes they are most likely to congregate.

I think the only time I had this experience was when I ticked 2fort intentionally to kill snipers with the Stick jumper.
>>
It's weird, because furfags are the ones that tryhard the most and when they start losing they just stand still and want to be "friendly".
>>
>>383983143
That is so hilarious.

Who here /pretendstobefriendlyheavythenkillseveryone/ here?
>>
>>383983232
>disguise as friendly on your own team that is friendly
>act like you're friendly and the same 'friendly'
>stab them in the back
>keep doing this until they start killing the same friendly you've been acting as because they think it's you
>>
File: tf2 weg.png (2MB, 910x1285px) Image search: [Google]
tf2 weg.png
2MB, 910x1285px
>>383981413
TF2 is what all the people who are too shitty for other FPS play to feel good about themselves. Valve knows this which is why they cater to them with training wheel unlocks, gaudy cosmetics, and increasingly out of character taunts.
>>
>>383985549

That's why you kill and humilliate anyone that uses crutches, gaudy cosmetics and out of character taunts.
>>
File: spy main.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spy main.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>383985620
why would I want to do that when I can play a different game where the average player isn't 10 years old and I don't have to spend 5 minutes muting bind spam every game.
>>
Use the catalog before creating a new thread

>>383936891
>>383936891
>>383936891
>>
>>383985792

Then don't play it.
>>
>>383981939
why the fuck do I care if you suck or not dick, get out of the closet you fucking faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.